Fashionphile to UK

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh I’m not angry in the least. Nor do I doubt that there are many people who legally use their services and are happy with them. I just want to make sure that whomever is reading this understands that there is a risk that goes with devaluing or requesting removal of the original invoice etc.

2. Exactly! The OP is specifically asking about UK experience which I don't believe that particular poster is based. Why the advice of a different country was given is very puzzling.

SakuraSakura likes this.
  3. Because that specific service can be used from UK and for buying from Fashionphile if someone at their responsibility decide that. How I said in testimonials there are happy UK customers and I can assure you declare value was not real. Many UK customers asking on eBay something to be marked as gift or lower value which is similar.
    And something without connection. eBay uk is the most dangerous place to buy expensive bag with many scammers from around the world and outside EU. These fakes then slip trough UK customs with low value or marked as gift which will not happen if UK customs was so strict. Customs in Switzerland are strict in UK are far away from that.
    That is all what I had to say in that tread :smile:

4. That's good! Since you are not even based in the UK, I think your knowledge of all things in the UK should stop here.

Elina0408 likes this.
  5. I
    A1aGypsy I agree with you comment, but recently i read a blog where many packing forwarding companies are mention with rates and comparison, recommend to all of you guys to read the blog and get best packing forwarding company. Here is link of blog http://packageforwarding.info

6. Tbh I found the UK customs quite lax compared to other countries, in France or Germany they literally check almost every item and then it is not just the fee but also a fine....

The way around it in the UK is if you declare something where you declare it is above the free import, then pay that, as then they usually do not check too closely, but they still could, so even that might get you into trouble. And if you use a company that is very well known for the service, you also run the risk that customs keeps an eye open for stuff send through them.

7. Find the rules for advertising in the TOS,