Fashionable February 2020 Purchases!

Thank you so much @19flowers and @Venessa84 - I was worried the Mini would be too small but it is roomier than it looks. I've been waiting for a great magenta or violet to come along. Wish LV would get some purple/violet in the women's handbags & SLGs.
Your bag is absolutely gorgeous! I too am a purple pink girl, and they are hard to find! I saw a violet capucine in NY last summer and it was just stunning, but it was too tiny for me. But you found one! Congrats!

I LOVE the Rosalie! I have two!

Thank you for the feedback!
I love the look but still hesitating.
Is it durable ? I mean, I used my Zippy coin purse daily for 5 years, and still looked ( and smelled !) brand new after that long time.
I just love the look at Rosalie, and the size is perfect etc., just looks a bit more “ sensitive”.

Josh is in the building! I Was looking for a mid-sized backpack for travel from all different fashion houses for the past month and this one was the winner. I returned my two damier graphite link pieces that I really didn’t need, and the price difference was only $800 and I couldn’t be happier!!

View attachment 4656912 View attachment 4656913
Absolutely wonderful!! I love this backpack. It’s so streamlined and looks great in damier. I can see why you love it! Congrats.

Reactions: Madrye28