Fashionable February 2020 Purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Post your Fashionable February purchases here! :flowers:

2. This is my birthday month. I hope to have my very first LV purchase. I'll have 29 days to make it happen since it's leap year.

3. My birthday month too! I hope you find something you love & cant wait to see!

4. Thanks! I hope you do too.

kbell likes this.
  5. Happy Birthday February celebrants!

I just ordered my first ever LV and look forward to posting it here when it arrives. Can't wait to see everyone's beauties! :smile:

Lanikris, DOVELV, DrTr and 7 others like this.
  6. Cant wait to see all these goodies,......happy birthday to all celebrating their birthday month!

Lanikris and kbell like this.
  7. Happy birthday to you all celebrating this month. I am excited to see your purchases.

8. Another February birthday here too! Looking forward to celebrating with all of my LV lovers!!

9. Aww happy birthday tpf'ers! Cant wait to see everyone's purchase!

10. So saw this cutie and I couldn't resist. I goes with my multicartes perfectly. This is the Mini Dauphine. So excited to have this in my collection. I added the chain from my Multi Pochette Accessories bag, as the mini doesn't come with a chain like the MM size does. It holds a good amount to boot! IMG_0852.jpeg IMG_0855.jpeg

11. This is such a lovely set! So so pretty. Hope you enjoy it :smile:

Love_N_Lune, Starbux32 and lilone like this.
  12. This beautiful cobalt piece is finally mine (after much stalking and a bit of lucky timing of a store visit ) :smile:.

Attached Files:

leooh, Lanikris, rukia0814 and 54 others like this.
  13. This is such a gorgeous and functional piece! Enjoy it! I have the jaune one, and it’s become my most used wallet.

14. Thanks :smile:. The jaune one is also pretty. I love all the card slots and that one big outer slip pocket.