Family Portrait

blackbutterfly said:
get an antigua...you already have a mono cabas, so maybe a Besace or Sac Rabat.

I love the antigua cabas :heart: I think the PM would be a perfect summer bag, in blue :love: Maybe if I go to LV this weekend I'll see how much I can fit into it. The price isn't too bad, either.

So... I really want a cerises speedy, but I can't afford both that bag and the mandarin speedy (money tree, where are you?!). I might be able to get a cerises at a good price, and it's so tempting since the line is discontinued. Then again, I've been wanting the mandarin and the color is being discontinued. So confusing! :hrmm: I don't know what to do.

I think I've gone nuts. Such obsession over bags! :shocked: :P

That's quite a collection since last year! I still remember when you only have the papillon and the speedy. :roflmfao: This forum is bad... I want to see your updated family portrait at the end of this year. :graucho:

Irissy said:
That's quite a collection since last year! I still remember when you only have the papillon and the speedy. :roflmfao: This forum is bad... I want to see your updated family portrait at the end of this year. :graucho:

Yeah, the collection seems to multiply quickly :lol: I haven't seen you around in a while, hope you're doing well! :heart:

Cristina- I couldn't agree with you more. So many bags and no money tree in the backyard!

I hope you figure out what you want! I know with both being discontinued it makes your decision harder

Love your collection! I would vote for something mandarin and I gotta also vote for the Saleya pm as I just got one yesterday and I am in total love with it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :biggrin: I love your perfo cles. I wanted to get one yesterday but had already done too much damage to my cc. :lol:

crochetbella said:
Love your collection! I would vote for something mandarin and I gotta also vote for the Saleya pm as I just got one yesterday and I am in total love with it! :heart: :heart: :heart: :biggrin: I love your perfo cles. I wanted to get one yesterday but had already done too much damage to my cc. :lol:

Thank you! :smile: You must post pictures of your new Hermes pocket square tied to your Saleya, that way I can get an idea of how it would look if I bought one :graucho: