Fall in love with TODS, anyone like me?

Hi everyone - venturing into a new arena, having been a loyalist to LV. Does Tods have great customer service? Do they offer repair of their bags over the lifetime? Any input would be greatly appreciated. I've had it with the ridiculous rules of LV and have stopped having a relationship with them if I can avoid. If anyone cares my rant is over at LV forum. So I am in the market for a new venue to maintain my handbag needs and maybe even shoes now that I have seen some of Tod's. Thanks Pam

I love Tod's shoes especially the loafers. Been really lucky to own a few at great prices. Their handbag designs are simple but great quality.
Hi, I am new to the world of Tods (agree with others about that quiet elegance) and am not sure of sizing. I am looking at their new 2017 loafers online. It is a little difficult to try on styles here in Australia so online it is! I have tried a Gommino and was a 37.5 but there seems to be differing opinions about the loafers. Any thoughts would be really appreciated

I love my d bag!!
c271dd31f8d48984efcfdcdd70349747.jpg

f9eeb5d3543f0758f107bab8ea975ba8.jpg
I am very late to this conversation, but I'm glad to be here. What size is this bag? I cannot seem to get my mind's eye around a mini. The dimensions don't sound all that mini to me, it might be a nice size for me. If you are carrying a mini, I might just have to find myself one. :biggrin:

This is my beauty. I have to say that I have had many a designer bag and this Tod's Joy Tote style is beyond any other I have owned. I love its simple elegant look, quality craftsmanship, beautiful leather, etc. If you are on the fence of getting such a bag, Diane Lane wears one in the movie, "Paris Can Wait." It is from seeing this bag in the movie that made me wish for one ever since. Now, I have one!

Attachments

• IMG_20191026_122913256.jpg
    IMG_20191026_122913256.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 151
This is my beauty. I have to say that I have had many a designer bag and this Tod's Joy Tote style is beyond any other I have owned. I love its simple elegant look, quality craftsmanship, beautiful leather, etc. If you are on the fence of getting such a bag, Diane Lane wears one in the movie, "Paris Can Wait." It is from seeing this bag in the movie that made me wish for one ever since. Now, I have one!
I love your bag! Beautiful color. It's definitely my style.
I just browsed the bags on Tod's website the other day for the first time ever, and I'm really impressed with them.

Hello ladies! An admire of Tods craftsmanship. It's true silent and quiet luxury for what i say. Not steaming too load but if you know.. you know. Sometime i prefer carrying understated and admire people carrying brands that not too extreme but understood the quality rather then names!.
Introduce my new baby! Tods Miky hobo shoulder bag in small. Such a steal grabbed her from Reebonz Sìngapore for 60% off.. brand new too!!. I think It's better then Hermes Evelyn. The leather supple and has compartment. So happy!!
I have total 3 bags and 1 wallet. Couldn't happy more

Attachments

• 20210531_185401.jpg
    20210531_185401.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 35
Hello ladies! An admire of Tods craftsmanship. It's true silent and quiet luxury for what i say. Not steaming too load but if you know.. you know. Sometime i prefer carrying understated and admire people carrying brands that not too extreme but understood the quality rather then names!.
Introduce my new baby! Tods Miky hobo shoulder bag in small. Such a steal grabbed her from Reebonz Sìngapore for 60% off.. brand new too!!. I think It's better then Hermes Evelyn. The leather supple and has compartment. So happy!!
I have total 3 bags and 1 wallet. Couldn't happy more
Beautiful! I love Tod's too! The leather is so sumptuous. I've thought of parting with my D bags because I've become such an LV gal, but I'm glad I never did. They are fantastic.

Beautiful! I love Tod's too! The leather is so sumptuous. I've thought of parting with my D bags because I've become such an LV gal, but I'm glad I never did. They are fantastic.

Glad you keep the D bag! I do have few LV, but the enjoyment was different when carrying Tod's. Liike you said..the leather so sumptuous and luxurious. Love touching it.. also smella devine too! Haha weird that i like to smell my bags1