Fall Event sale up to 30% off

I only saw this bag in chalk about 3 months ago so ordering it sight unseen is a bit of an adventure for me. I love grey bags so hoping I feel in person like I felt when it was described to me on the phone and when I saw the photos. The store I buy from is in Delaware, despite my living in PA. When I go down there, I usually try to combine a number of errands to make it worth the trip. The lack of PAs 6 percent tax is an incentive, too. Planning a ride south on Wednesday so I'll post more photos then.
Did you get your grey duffle yet? I'm loving the rivets and flowers on it.

I want a duffle but can't decide which color. I thought I wanted the flax but then thinking chili but I don't have an oxblood casual bag like this or could always use one in black. I would get a novelty strap so I can carry xbody if I want to. Decisions, decisions.....I may wind up with 2!
I have the snow white leather duffle and I'm too short to use novelty straps with it :sad: I was hoping I could use them with the new heather grey rivets version.

I have the snow white leather duffle and I'm too short to use novelty straps with it :sad: I was hoping I could use them with the new heather grey rivets version.
I tried one quickly and it did seem a little too long and I'm about 5'4". One SA suggested the flax with the black strap with rivets on it. The hardware is different but it didn't look too bad. I'm still too undecided on a color so will probably wait on it.

I think this is a good choice and going to be one I get. I like the added detail on this version with the tea rose on the pull and the hang tag. Then I'll get either the chili or the flax w/o rivets. And they won't be too similar with one having the rivets. To me, these are great grab and go bags for me on the weekends when I know I may be doing things where I throw my bag around (gently, of course!). Or a rainy or snowy day. Seems like a workhorse of a bag! I don't see it online any longer but sure it will come back.

J
Here's a few pics I snapped quickly of the duffle with the new novelty strap; crossbody and on shoulder. Really long on me, I'm 5'4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180920-065625.jpg
    Screenshot_20180920-065625.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Screenshot_20180920-065633.jpg
    Screenshot_20180920-065633.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 260
Reactions: AstridRhapsody
Did you get your grey duffle yet? I'm loving the rivets and flowers on it.

I picked up the grey rivets duffle and the chili duffle yesterday late in the day. I will post photos this afternoon. My initial impressions:
--the straps are NOT long. Both duffles are on the next to last grommet and are a perfect shoulder length for me, at 5'5", letting me carry it near my hip not under my arm. These are not the long straps like the Legacy or Bleecker duffles that needed to be doubled (for me at least) so that I'm not carrying below my hip.
--I'm not a fan of pebbled leather especially, but this leather is thick and lovely. And the bag slouches like a dream. Glove tanned, which someone had asked about earlier.
--I miss the leather lining. I carried one of the duffles from 2015-2016 to the store to pick these up. That duffle was glove tanned and lined in leather. The difference in thickness was quite noticeable but I do think largely attributable to the fabric lining on the new duffles. Guess I should be happy that it may allow the bag to be a bit lighter. Still miss that leather lining.
--I like a large bag and these fit the bill. I will show in photos later.
--nice details in both bags: tassel pulls, dogleash clasps on the straps, the tea rose detail and rivets on the grey are very cute.

My one complaint, not about the bags as such but about Coach quality control. The chili duffle did not have an attached hangtag (can you believe this?) The tag was inside the bag with no chain. Meaning someone saw this and still sent it out. To get a new chain from Coach, I have to return the entire bag. Are they for real? I will call the Delaware store today where the most wonderful SA, Gene, is also the stock guy. Hopefully they will have a spare and will mail it to me.

Thanks for listening. Photos after my doctor's appointment. Physical and flu shot. Yippee!

I picked up the grey rivets duffle and the chili duffle yesterday late in the day. I will post photos this afternoon. My initial impressions:
--the straps are NOT long. Both duffles are on the next to last grommet and are a perfect shoulder length for me, at 5'5", letting me carry it near my hip not under my arm. These are not the long straps like the Legacy or Bleecker duffles that needed to be doubled (for me at least) so that I'm not carrying below my hip.
--I'm not a fan of pebbled leather especially, but this leather is thick and lovely. And the bag slouches like a dream. Glove tanned, which someone had asked about earlier.
--I miss the leather lining. I carried one of the duffles from 2015-2016 to the store to pick these up. That duffle was glove tanned and lined in leather. The difference in thickness was quite noticeable but I do think largely attributable to the fabric lining on the new duffles. Guess I should be happy that it may allow the bag to be a bit lighter. Still miss that leather lining.
--I like a large bag and these fit the bill. I will show in photos later.
--nice details in both bags: tassel pulls, dogleash clasps on the straps, the tea rose detail and rivets on the grey are very cute.

My one complaint, not about the bags as such but about Coach quality control. The chili duffle did not have an attached hangtag (can you believe this?) The tag was inside the bag with no chain. Meaning someone saw this and still sent it out. To get a new chain from Coach, I have to return the entire bag. Are they for real? I will call the Delaware store today where the most wonderful SA, Gene, is also the stock guy. Hopefully they will have a spare and will mail it to me.

Thanks for listening. Photos after my doctor's appointment. Physical and flu shot. Yippee!
Oh my, I hope an SA can help you out and send a chain. That would be such as hassle to have to ship it back.
The lack of a leather lining is holding me back a bit but do like the idea of it being lighter. The grey seems like such a nice neutral and I love the extra little details on it. I really wish I could make it work with the novelty straps though, I'm just too short. Can't wait to see pics!

Reactions: holiday123
This is what I'm considering, I think they would look cute together. My SA is on vacation, not sure if he will be back in time to order. DH just surprised me with the sequins rogue though, I should probably skip getting anything this time. Isn't there usually a PCE around Thanksgiving?

Attachments

• 20180920_120822.jpg
    20180920_120822.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 219
This is what I'm considering, I think they would look cute together. My SA is on vacation, not sure if he will be back in time to order. DH just surprised me with the sequins rogue though, I should probably skip getting anything this time. Isn't there usually a PCE around Thanksgiving?
Love! I saw the charm in person the other day. Its beautiful! You are determined to get a duffle huh? ;)

Reactions: AstridRhapsody
So sorry for the delay. Here are my two new duffles. The Rivets duffle in grey and the regular duffle in chili. One other note: I called the store and they will overnight a chain to me for the hangtag for the chili duffle. Fingers crossed!

IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1346.JPG IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG

I am currently obsessed with the chili duffle only because I carried a different grey duffle to pick up the new bags. To me, these are a home run.