fake paddingtons.....

hmm maybe i'll get the whiskey in the smaller version! what a great idea! haha. i like the anthracite better, it's more subtle metallic, i think the silver is way too noticeable and flashy. NAP includes all dutues, so you should not have to pay anything extra, if you do, contact NAP and they will take care of the invoice if they try charging you any extra. keep me posted guys as soon as you see a small whiskey come in!!! don't want to miss out. i think it's cute!

Superbaby said:
Yeah. I love that anthracite color. Its totally glam..

I think i must get it before it runs out.

Fayden, how much is the total (after tax, shipping.. etc) for ordering the anthracite color from NAP? Hope you dont mind asking. I need to calculate to see if i can squeeze in anthracite paddy from my husband again.. :lol:

Go Superbaby Go...what he doesn't know until the purchase is completed and the bag actually comes won't hurt him! Happy Holidays to you!:amuse:

jc2239 said:
i'm thinking of getting the anthracite....the silver's gorgeous too (a paddington in any color would be beautiful to me....i'd love to collect them all) but it's a little too bright and shiny for me and the anthracite would be easier for me to take care of........i live in fear of scratching my bags or getting them dirty.......

I am always so scared of hurting my bags too. I have been good to most of them so far. I hate to admit this but I have got a pen mark on the bottom of one of my vernis', the bedford, but you cant see it. I was brave enough to order the cream paddy, i think it should be fine though, i always store my bags properly and watch out for food or pens and dont let people on the street (in san francisco people get pretty close when walking by when you are shopping) touch it or run it to etc. order the color you feel is right for you.

even if the metallic trend were to go out i think the anthracite would be okay because it's less blatantly metallic and i'd love it regardless.....it seems like a classic color-kinda edgy but not.....

jc2239 said:
even if the metallic trend were to go out i think the anthracite would be okay because it's less blatantly metallic and i'd love it regardless.....it seems like a classic color-kinda edgy but not.....

I agree the anth, would be fine because though it has metallic in it it is not strictly a silver or gold . I was saying think about the trend with the silver one. yes it is very edgy.

Okay..

I think you guys talk me over the anthracite...

Gonna try to place order for the anthracite tonite.... Hopefully my husband wont kill me or make me return the bag when he sees the bill... HAHAHA:lol:

I *REALLY REALLY* gotta have the anthracite color... Its such a wonderful different color! :cry:

fayden said:
hmm maybe i'll get the whiskey in the smaller version! what a great idea! haha. i like the anthracite better, it's more subtle metallic, i think the silver is way too noticeable and flashy. NAP includes all dutues, so you should not have to pay anything extra, if you do, contact NAP and they will take care of the invoice if they try charging you any extra. keep me posted guys as soon as you see a small whiskey come in!!! don't want to miss out. i think it's cute!

when you find baby's start a thread!!! email me...do something to get my attention!:love:

Superbaby said:
Okay..

I think you guys talk me over the anthracite...

Gonna try to place order for the anthracite tonite.... Hopefully my husband wont kill me or make me return the bag when he sees the bill... HAHAHA:lol:

I *REALLY REALLY* gotta have the anthracite color... Its such a wonderful different color! :cry:

awww....i justify my purchases to my boyfriend by telling him.....it might cost $1500 but even if i only carry it 12 times a years that's only $125 a month......or like $4 a day.....what a bargain for my happiness.....

I think the baby paddington is cute! I had been set on that size, but when I looked at the regular size at NM last week, I decided that it wasn't too big after all. I usually like smaller bags.

Superbaby, I hope you get the anthracite one! Maybe your husband won't notice ;) I have had my LV for three weeks and the bf hasn't noticed anything. I think it's because to him, I have too many bags and if he's seen one, he's seen them all :lol:

jc2239 said:
awww....i justify my purchases to my boyfriend by telling him.....it might cost $1500 but even if i only carry it 12 times a years that's only $125 a month......or like $4 a day.....what a bargain for my happiness.....

HAHAHAHA

Thats a *VERY* good idea!! :lol:

jc2239 said:
I want the Chloe paddington anthracite bag in the small size....i can't handle nething bigger and i think it's the perfect size for me but no one seems to carry the small sized paddingtons....

I feel the exact same way. I love the look of the Paddingtons and really want one but the standard medium is just too big and heavy for a lil' shorty like me. I hope they'll make the small Paddingtons in the classic colors like brown, whiskey, cream, etc. I'm dying for one in a small whiskey! :love: But so far, I've only seen the small ones in metallic colors. Does anyone know if the small Paddingtons will come out in classic colors or if there are any out there already?

I called the chloe store in nyc they will never get them, they don't order them. I was told to follow up with NM but I know they don't get them in NJ either. Maybe one of the girls will find them on the web.

fayden said:
no problem, but i believe it came out to a little under 1700 after the duties and shipping. not bad,:biggrin: eh?

Fayden, another question for you. :P
After you placed your order online with NAP, do they have to call you to verify everything? I Have never ordered anythng from NAP...

I hope the process is not troublesome as I am always at work, dont get off till very late, so i am wondering how they can get hold of me?:huh: