F/W 2017

Omg! I'm loving this new collection.... what would this new collection be called? I was waiting out for this version in Twist
f2229217445738fce4533ce09206225a.jpg
I'm just speculating but it might be called Brogue, based on the name of the bag charm from the line.

Pre-launching at New Bond Street. Via sara.louisvuitton IG.
View attachment 3763001 View attachment 3763002
Wow! Thanks so much for always sharing the latest information! Gotta say LV is really pushing out new products pretty fast! I was expecting this to be Sept or sthg. But it's this constant updating of their designs that's holding my attention on LV. Not good for my wallet though....[emoji28]

I really like the Brogue collection. I hope they do SLGs in that style!
Why I do vaguely remember a Sarah and a Zippy? :amuse: Unless I'm imagining things because I've been up watching Wimbledon this past week or so. :lol:

Edit: Silly me, there was a Steamer wallet posted somewhere previously. :facepalm:And the collection is called Twist Brogue.

ZIPPY STEAMER
M62873
zippysteamerbrogue.png

Pre-launched in Louis Vuitton New Bond Street, Harrods and Selfridges.

Inspired by the decorative stitching and perforations of men's brogues, the striking Twist Brogue theme references Louis Vuitton's tradition of leather craftsmanship. The Zippy Steamer wallet boasts an elegant and practical design that coordinates with the classic City Steamer bag.

- 19.5 x 10 x 2 cm ; 7.7 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches (length x height x width)
- Coated Canvas
- Calf Leather
- Cowhide Leather Lining
- Shiny golden color metal pieces
- 12 credit cards slots
- 1 zip coin pocket
- 2 inside patch pockets
- 2 large gusseted compartments

TWIST CHAIN WALLET
M62872
louis-vuitton-twist-chain-wallet-monogram-small-leather-goods--M62872_PM2_Front view.jpg
Inspired by the decorative stitching and perforations of men's brogues, the striking Twist Brogue theme references Louis Vuitton's tradition of leather craftsmanship. Stylish and versatile, the Twist Chain Wallet can be carried as a clutch or over the shoulder on its long chain. It features the playful Twist turn-lock with an L that transforms into a V with a twist of the fingers.

- 19 x 12.5 x 3 cm
- length x height x width
- 7.5 x 5 x 1.2 inches
- 6 credit card slots
- 1 large flat zipped coin pocket
- 1 large gusseted compartment
- 1 inside flat pocket
- 1 long silver metallic chain for shoulder or crossbody carry
- 1 Twist turn-lock
- Epi Leather
- Cowhide grained calf Leather lining
- Silver colour metallic pieces

Last edited:
Twist Flowers:
TWIST COMPACT WALLET

M62881
louis-vuitton-twist-compact-wallet-autres-cuirs-small-leather-goods--M62881_PM2_Front view.jpg

Pre-launched in Louis Vuitton New Bond Street, Harrods and Selfridges.

Inspired by Louis Vuitton's Fall/Winter 2017 fashion show, the Twist Flowers limited edition has a romantic floral print in fresh, feminine colors or graphic black and white. This compact version of the emblematic Twist Wallet packs multiple practical features into an exceptionally space-efficient design, which is small enough to fit into any Twist bag.

TWIST COMPACT WALLET
M62882
louis-vuitton-twist-compact-wallet-autres-cuirs-small-leather-goods--M62882_PM2_Front view.jpg

- 12 x 9.5 x 2.5 cm ; 0.8 x 3.8 x 1 inches(length x height x width)
- Cowhide Leather
- Grained Cowhide Leather lining
- Shiny silver color metal pieces
- 6 credit cards slots
- 1 large pocket for bills
- 1 zipped coin pocket
- 2 flat pockets
- 1 small Twist-lock