Eyeing on Constance, C18 or C24?

Bumping this thread!!

I have the Constance bug. I think c18 is an easier bag to wear bc It’s cross body and less bulky but the 24 looks like a much more classic, the OG bag. I also think the dimensions work better on a 24

i could def see a world of needing both!! Does anyone have any strong opinions on this

If I may update my previous post from 2020, I went from two C24 to having two C18.
Based on my frame and personal experience, on the long run the C24 turned out to be unpractical and uncomfortable to wear crossbody. The strap is too short and it was literally pushing my breast upwards.
The C18 is perfect in terms of comfortability and practicality, it fits what I need and can only recommend it!

If I may update my previous post from 2020, I went from two C24 to having two C18.
Based on my frame and personal experience, on the long run the C24 turned out to be unpractical and uncomfortable to wear crossbody. The strap is too short and it was literally pushing my breast upwards.
The C18 is perfect in terms of comfortability and practicality, it fits what I need and can only recommend it!
Thanks for sharing!! Do you wear the c18 casually? Like even to the gym?

I love both the C18 and C24. Both are very versatile. At the end of the day, how much I need to carry that day determines which bag I am going to use.

I have worn both in very casual settings with jeans and shorts. And I won't hesitate to wear a C24 crossbody in emergency situations. I am on the flat chested side after all. That said, I have yet taken a C to the gym or use it as a dog bag. Usually, the B, Evie and Picotin will have that task.

Thanks for sharing!! Do you wear the c18 casually? Like even to the gym?

I wear mine crossbody for daily errands (casual) or under the arm with the shoulder strap doubled over my shoulder for more formal events. Its my to-go bag! I secretly prefer the Constance over the Birkin and Kelly, I guess the pandemic has made me realize that bags beside being fancy need to be practical.

Reactions: carlinha and AdidaB