Exquisite Chinese Embroidery Bags from SinoCultural

poleneceline

Mar 16, 2022
I don't know how I stumbled onto these bags but these are actually stunning. I love the embroidery and colors. Some of the shapes are reminiscent of iconic handbags but the embroidery just makes them stand out that much more.

All bags: https://sinocultural.com/collections/handbag

My favorites:

Reactions: A bottle of Red
While the bags are definitely works of art, I personally would prefer a less obviously “influenced” shape (especially in the case of the LD). I understand that all designers “borrow” from others, but why not just put stunning embroidery on a bag that doesn’t so closely resemble such iconic purses?! I agree with lill_canele in that it’s a definite gray area.

While the bags are definitely works of art, I personally would prefer a less obviously “influenced” shape (especially in the case of the LD). I understand that all designers “borrow” from others, but why not just put stunning embroidery on a bag that doesn’t so closely resemble such iconic purses?! I agree with lill_canele in that it’s a definite gray area.
I totally agree, especially with the lady Dior and Kelly looking bags that are very recognizable .

If you look at the website, there's also a lot of bags with less influenced shapes. But I also wonder about the wear and tear myself. I prefer my lowkey pattternless bags because I don't have to think too much about matching the outfit. I also feel like I'll get bored of the embroidery at some point.

Reactions: A bottle of Red