Expired handbags?

Although it isn't that old I've been dieing to have a Chelsea optic signature turnlock hobo in black.

My mom has one in white and ever time I go to see her I end up going to her closet and holding / looking over it. It's wassn't even a hard bag to get at the time, and it wassn't even that pricey, but I never got one when they were out, so now that I want one I just can't find one, even used and on ebay.[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

whenever i see an older bag, it makes me think that someone has a love for Coach and likes rotating their bags. it also makes me look at bags that at one point i may not have liked, but seeing them on has me running to my old catalogs trying to find old bags.

Do you find that after you purchased your new bag, that the next season styles make you feel like your bag is out of style?

Definitely not!! Most of the bags I have (and that Coach makes) are simple, classic styles that they may "update" by doing in different colors or changing the straps or something. I think that the only "trendy" styles they make are the scribble and patchwork. I'm one that sees someone with an older bag and wishes I would've gotten it.

I also don't think they go out of style. When I see an older bag, it becomes something I can't even buy anymore, which makes it even better. Plus, you do definitely know that someone has been a coach lover for a long time. My best friend has a great appliqué bag that's no longer available, and I love it.

I actually do hate using my older bags, I feel they are so "last season" that is why I am moving more towards LV now because they don't change or go onsale.

I buy what I like, I don't go by trends or anything. There will always be an outfit that a bag can go with whether it looks like something from Mozart's era would use or something really modern.