Experiences in Korea - Skin

Looking Purdy

Jun 1, 2023
I just realized I am now able to create new posts so I will leave some of my experiences here.

I came to Korea to chill, but decided to get some consultations because I had a bad prior rhinoplasty (could not breathe and one nostril "fell," my melasma went unto hyperdrive while I was in Thailand, and my facial structure looked different after dropping some weight. I did have the best facial I ever had in my life in Thailand, it instantly calmed my Melasma. It was better than the treatments I got in Korea. If anyone wants that clinic's name let me know.

Sorry this will be long so gonna do three separate post for skin, body, and face surgery.

Skin:
JFeel (Highly Recommend): They were afraid to treat my skin because I am very dark. I got an intense tan in Thailand. At every session for my face they expressed concerns, which is a good thing. They were okay with treating a few spots on my legs because my body is lighter. I have a dark face and arms. I can post a picture of the color difference if needed. Because they were scared I stopped to do some research and to prep my skin for laser. Make sure to get your tax receipt at every visit.

LJ (Somewhat Recommend): Extremely nice customer service and a good consultation process. If there is something you really want to try, make it clear at booking since different locations have different things. The only problem is they will have one esthetician work on multiple people at the same time. When they did this with me they forgot to complete parts of my treatment. I was quickly and kindly refunded for the parts not completed. They have good pricing but go when it is not busy to get 1:1 time or only do non-esti treatments.

Muse (Do Not Recommend): The only place I did not like. This place is extremely ghetto and rude. I did three rounds of Rejuvan with them. The first two injectors were great. They had the doctors do them. The third, they changed my appointment location and I didn't know, so they had a random person in the back do it. They also do not talk to customers well. If someone just wanted to ask a question they would tell them to go sit-down. My mouth dropped. They did try this with me once and I said no and asked my question again. Not sure why this place is so popular, there are nicer clinics with cheaper prices and not run-down looking.

Hushu (Do Not Recommend): The doctor I met here was a doll! So kind and throughout. The office manager who gave me quotes was mean as hell. She made it clear I was a waste of her time and would not give me price quotes. To be petty I didn't leave and kept asking for prices. She finally just gave me some numbers that were twice as high as you would find in the US Dermatology or surgergical office (not medspa). I don't think those are their real prices, she just wanted me to just leave. There is a bad review on here I should have listened to. If anyone is curious, I was dressed well and I am a high earner. Not sure what was up with her.

Chang (Highly Recommended): The first place to do an actual exam to confirm my melasma (didn't even get this in the US). She even confirmed what type and showed me pictures of the condition based on my ethnicity. The doctor is type a and direct and still extremely kind. Pricing is very good too. I will be doing treatment here when I return for my facial contouring surgery. They recommended either ten sessions of vitamin c scaling or ten sessions of triple laser.

MedicalO (Recommended): Very very nice office. Very calming atmosphere and great customer service and reasonable pricing. I bought some of their Skincare which I need more of. The facial was good, but the one on Thailand ruined me for life haha. I was recommended their injections for ten sessions. I will be doing this when I return for contorung. They did admit their process is more painful than Rejuvan, but their results last longer. Their before and afters were good also.

I will post a future review for scar therapy. If my rhinoplasty leaves any scaring will be getting that treated. There are two different clinics I reached out to that do post surgical care. It is similar to Hushu's exome DNA treatment that helps heal wounds.

Feel free to ask any questions.