Expect the UNexpected

OMG! I thought CFC got that bag at a deal, you got it at a steal!! Wow, if I was you I'd play the lottery today, it must be your lucky day!

Beautiful bag in great condition, that rude SA was probably hiding it for herself, lol.

Long time no see, but I had to stop in and share this incredible find. Since it's been a while, I am going to require a little bit of humorous participation for this reveal. Lol!

Look at you neighbor and say, "Grab your drink and your popcorn because IT'S..ABOUT..TO...GO..DOWWWWWN!

Here is the skinny-

I had a meeting, but received a phone call that it had been postponed. I decided to take a quick trip to the mall. As soon as I got there, I received a phone call that the meeting would be starting momentarily, so I headed to the meeting. Never expected to get back to the mall because the meeting was expected to last the rest of the day. Well, it didn't and back to the mall I went. I didn't see a COACH counter in this particular store, so I ask the SA in handbags if they sold COACH. The lady pointed across the store. I headed to shoes first and eventually made it to the COACH section.

When I reached the COACH counter, I asked the SA if they had this particular bag. She said no and all they had was on the floor. I said okay and began to walk away annoyed by her tone and subpar customer service. As I walked away, I noticed this bag down on the bottom of a nearby shelf next to a purple MT. I gasped and said..is..th..at..the..had to remind myself to breathe. The other SA who was helping another customer quickly unlocked it and began to peel off the clearance sticker to reveal the the style number and color. Lazy bones said, "no that's purple." Smh. The other SA said yes this is it. Do you want it. Heck yes!

So you are probably wondering which bag it is. Introducing Miss Oxblood Borough
Was the price right? Singing how low can you go..can you go down low..all the way to the floor..how low can you go...$124.57!
I would say that's pretty darn low! Lol! Still in freaking disbelief and did not expect this..AT ALL.

No, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you! Thanks for looking!
View attachment 2523498
Wonderful! Is it the medium? Was this at a Dillards? They seem to have the best deals. Enjoy her - so glad you could make it to the mall!