Exotics

Anyone fancy this crocodile Dior Diorama bag for cheap?
@ExoticsOnly , thank you for posting this listing. I will certainly keep an eye on your thread in case you choose to post other interesting items in the future :smile:

This particular bag had been on my watch list because I always liked the diorama style, and I was looking for something fun that was a great deal. Fashionphile not only misidentified the leather, it also misidentified the interior and the condition. It stated the condition as worse than it is IRL. Sometimes I think they must not be paying attention to the actual item, and they simply cut, copy, and paste other bag descriptions into a new listing. Sometimes, but not always, to their detriment. One has to be willing to take a considered gamble. (I do not recommend doing this with any reseller that is final sale only, or in circumstances where a legitimate returns would be inconvenient).

To other prospective future buyers of exotics at resale, I dont think the US based resellers ship exotics abroad. It is also my understanding from a dear friend who buys a lot of Dior, that authentic dior does not come in pressed leather. of course that will not help if someone is contemplating a fake bag, but I thought I would add that nugget to this discussion in case it helps a reader in the future. (If any of these statements are mistaken, I would welcome correction, as I am certainly no exotics expert :smile:

Last edited:
Reactions: cecchetti
880 - Actually Dior have made bags in embossed croc. The 61 is one, but the embossed pattern does not fool anyone having seen a real crocodile bag.

ceccetti - I am quite sure this bag is porosus crocodile. Depending on size (and year) the Diorama was also made from nile crocodile and alligator. Most small versions were made from alligator.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880 and cecchetti
I bet most of you can spot the (badly) made fake Dior Lady bag being the color of…? Rebag did not:sad:
It’s not in Good condition , and doesn’t look Anything like the other 2!- how on earth did That get through!
I had considered selling my Laurus ostrich Geneva bag to make space for a larger sized crocodile bag ,but I don’t trust Any of these resellers, and PF doesn’t have a sales platform , so I may just keep it rather than be ripped off as the bag is in new condition(I look after my bags), and add to my collection next year -maybe sell one of the few non exotics instead.