Exotic and rare leather goods pricing

Hiya, this is my first post on This (or any) forum and i must say you all are so so so helpful and supportive :smile: i have been in touch with my SA in London regarding my next purchase which will be a kelly sellier and a constance. I have been asking for different constance (size and leather) prices and she replied back with a "sorry, Hermes doesn't allow to give such information without having the specific product available. Prices are adjusted in Hermes quite often" anyway, i was hoping if anyone here can help me with lizard and ostrich constance prices in Pounds (or any other currency) so that i can mentally prepare for the purchase IF its available. Thanks in advance!

Hiya, this is my first post on This (or any) forum and i must say you all are so so so helpful and supportive :smile: i have been in touch with my SA in London regarding my next purchase which will be a kelly sellier and a constance. I been asking for different constance (size and leather) prices and she replied back with a "sorry, Hermes doesn't allow to give such information without having the specific product available. Prices are adjusted in Hermes quite often" anyway, i was hoping if anyone here can help me with lizard and ostrich constance prices in Pounds (or any other currency) so that i can mentally prepare for the purchase IF its available. Thanks in advance!

Have you checked the Hermes reference prices threads?

It may not have your exact specs of a bag but as you said you want a rough indication of price and this should do .

Thanks for your reply Yasram! Yes, i have checked the price threads on here and on other websites, but sadly could not find 2015-2016 prices on lizard or ostrich Constances..only croc, epsom and regular leathers..

Ill keep searching i guess..

No at all.. i just shop around 10k .. and ask for it

The sa i think just v nice and open to us .. he told me all b or k croco stock he have but i pass coz i want black croco..
I was shock that so many croco there..
I ask fsh in morning no stock at all .. and i think is a lie as at fsh is the biggest stock..
As my cousin being offered 20 bags everytime she visit fsh at the top floor private room.. yea she is vvip there

As other sa i know in serve quite rude and not nice my exp from last year.. and from my fren who just bought ytd... fighting with the sa coz he said no b or k.. but 30 mins later some sa offered to one of her fren.. and she complain.. finally she got a kelly after she talk and angry to the sa.. but with some purcahse of dress

Last edited:
No at all.. i just shop around 10k .. and ask for it

The sa i think just v nice and open to us .. he told me all b or k croco stock he have but i pass coz i want black croco..
I was shock that so many croco there..
I ask fsh in morning no stock at all .. and i think is a lie as at fsh is the biggest stock..
As my cousin being offered 20 bags everytime she visit fsh at the top floor private room.. yea she is vvip there

As other sa i know in serve quite rude and not nice my exp from last year.. and from my fren who just bought ytd... fighting with the sa coz he said no b or k.. but 30 mins later some sa offered to one of her fren.. and she complain.. finally she got a kelly after she talk and angry to the sa.. but with some purcahse of dress
Thank you for your information! What purchase did you spend on? I meant if you spend on ready to wear or jewellery you can still ask for bags at the same time?