Exotic and rare leather goods pricing

This thread Is for people to share the latest pricing on exotics such as lizard, croc, ostrich and special order birkins. Rare colors of leather is also welcome. Please feel free to showcase or upload pictures of your birkins and google images.

To start off does anyone know how much a 30 lizard birkin costs?

Contribute as much as you can!:tup:

I never seen a 30 lizard.... I guess this has to be a special order....

I saw an American woman buying one in FSH-Paris in September---a black lizzie. Must have been from their regular inventory as she was clearly a tourist. But I overheard the SA telling her that it is really rare in this size...

I saw an American woman buying one in FSH-Paris in September---a black lizzie. Must have been from their regular inventory as she was clearly a tourist. But I overheard the SA telling her that it is really rare in this size...

OMG ! I have to RUSH to Paris !!!!! I need that bag !!!!

Perlerare, 30cm lizzies are special order these days and rarely even accepted. That being said, given the economy, many people have had to turn down their orders upon arrival. If you tell your SA that you are looking for one, you may get that special phone call!!! :P It's a real long shot, but stranger things have happened. Good luck!!!

OMG ! I have to RUSH to Paris !!!!! I need that bag !!!!

Perlerare, I love lizard too and would pounce on a 30cm lizzie if I ever saw one! FYI there were no lizard pieces at all when I was at FSH the 1st two weeks of Dec, except for one single ombre mini Constance. That sold 3 days after I saw it, and nothing else came in, not even smaller pieces like Kellys or KPs and definitely no Birkins. I guess it all comes down to timing - hope you have more success than I did!

Did you know that Hermes uses shark skin as well?

How much would a graphite ultra supple matte niloticus crocodile Lindy cost? Does anyone own one?

Here some pictures of a graphite croc Lindy:

IMG_1279.jpg

IMG_1281.jpg

IMG_1282.jpg

Price is about 16.000 € as of December 2008.

Reactions: cecchetti
Wow! Thanks for showing your lindy diamonds you are so lucky to get one. How did you get it? Did you walk in and buy one or did you have to order one?

Does anyone own a special order birkin or some other type of Hermes bag? If you do please share it!

Wow! Thanks for showing your lindy diamonds you are so lucky to get one. How did you get it? Did you walk in and buy one or did you have to order one?

Does anyone own a special order birkin or some other type of Hermes bag? If you do please share it!

You will find a lot of SO / hard to get bags from the reference section. Tpf members have some really beautiful bags, so I would go and browse those threads! :tup: ;)

It's not always easy but you can find a croc Lindy from a store without a special order; for example two weeks ago Monaco Hermès had 5 croc Lindys on stock, all different colors. Also Paris (FSH) has often croc Lindys, you just have to be bit lucky to walk in at the right time. In your case it might be the best if you'd go and place an order at your local Hermès shop. Good luck!