Exclusive: Coach’s Pre-Spring 2017 Bags and Accessories

Depends on what you lug around with you haha [emoji23] That's why I picked the tea rose saddle over the dinky for now. Minimally I have to bring my water bottle, cell phone and continental wallet, and somehow they all fit beautifully in there. With the dinky I don't think the depth is enough for a round object, so going to hold off until spring to get one. That red tea rose though...love!! My SA was so confused when I got the saddle yesterday lol, since she knows I'm usually into large bags.
I carry large, sometimes medium bags....but I will make this work. It won't be a daily bag....but I will be wearing her!

Love quite a few of these. I just wish they had tea rose in the larger dinky. I like that they have the chalk in the Saddle as I love the Chalk Dinky but think I wouldn't use it much but the Saddle seems like it is smaller than the one next to it. Hmmm. Like the Rogues and the satchels and all tea rose. Oh boy!

Love quite a few of these. I just wish they had tea rose in the larger dinky. I like that they have the chalk in the Saddle as I love the Chalk Dinky but think I wouldn't use it much but the Saddle seems like it is smaller than the one next to it. Hmmm. Like the Rogues and the satchels and all tea rose. Oh boy!

They do have a python dinky available now in the larger 24 size

I am excited to see rocket embellished wallet in picture #7! I love the design but am not sure how long I would carry the rogue with that design and the dinky and dinky portfolio look too small.

Lots of beauties [emoji3]

I noticed in the last picture that the saddle bags' straps attach with dog leash clips instead of the buckles the current ones have. I like this design much better because they don't seem as if they would get in the way of opening and closing the flap the way the buckles do. That's the problem I had that made the saddle bag not work for me.

So I've been searching around because I'm perplexed- but Neiman Marcus has the 24 size in the burgundy tea rose appliqué style for 595. They call it a "medium" dinky. I ordered one. I don't see that size in that style anywhere else... Including via coach

Here's some pictures for reference

Hmmmmm. That's very interesting. I really want one of these tea rose bags but have been on the fence which one. I'd like the chalk which I've only seen in the small dinky which is fine because I'd only use it for certain occasions when I don't need to carry much. But I've been tempted by the beautiful black/burgundy but wanted that in a larger size. So either in the new exotic or the saddle bag, but now you've given me another option with what appears to be a larger dinky at NM.