Evita Clinic : Liposuction

Liposuction Cost

Total cost for liposuction: 5,940,000 won (including VAT)

1) Tummy Liposuction – 2,200,000 won

2) Thigh Liposuction – 2,750,000 won

3) Chin Liposuction – 990,000 won

Compression garment – 100,000 won

Body Composition Analysis

Body Fat Mass (23/09/2019) - 22.3kg

Body Fat Mass (04/10/2019) – 15.7kg

Body Weight (23/09/2019) – 61.3kg

Body Weight (04/10/2019) – 61.1kg

Overall Verdict: I am very satisfied with the service at Evita Clinic. Dr Jeon and all the staff at the clinic are really caring and cheerful. They made sure that I was okay during my visits with them and kept asking me if I am in pain because I did a full body liposuction but surprisingly, I don’t really feel pain. Maybe my tolerance level for pain is high?

Why I chose Evita Clinic: There were some forumers who mentioned Evita Clinic but there was no review on it in PurseForum. I went to google and managed to find some positive reviews. I don’t believe in paying premium prices for liposuction because I am a foreigner. Hence, I took a gamble and went to Evita Clinic for my full body liposuction. I paid a total of 5,510,000 won for my liposuction (after VAT refund) and 200,000 won for my compression garments (paid to the seamstress directly).
It’s a very good and detailed experience. Thank you!

I will also update mine too! I am going in the 3rd week of November!

Reactions: Fortunecat
Yes! I still like my results.

I am still exercising and adhering to a diet as I do not want my money to go to waste.

I definitely have more curves as compared to pre-liposuction days.

I can vaguely see my abs when my weight goes down to 54kg.
Awesome! I was a little worried that the fat might come back in other places or something. My hope is to get contoured mostly, and a flatter stomach, but contouring is important to me as I don't like the shape of my stomach.
I am going to start cardio and then pick up weight lifting after liposuction recovery to build muscle definition.
TT sticking to a diet is hard when you still live with other people and don't buy the groceries

Reactions: Fortunecat
Awesome! I was a little worried that the fat might come back in other places or something. My hope is to get contoured mostly, and a flatter stomach, but contouring is important to me as I don't like the shape of my stomach.
I am going to start cardio and then pick up weight lifting after liposuction recovery to build muscle definition.
TT sticking to a diet is hard when you still live with other people and don't buy the groceries

Even when I was the lightest at 52kg, I still had a tummy. Dr Jeon told me that its due to my pelvis area that is causing my lower tummy to protrude out. So, its not possible to have a flat lower tummy for me.

I have been doing tons of research and reading up on Lipo clinics. Thank you @Fortunecat for the detailed review! I found Evita and am considering them after consulting via Whatsapp with their medical coordinator Savina. I like that they are very transparent with their pricing online and everywhere, consistency is good imo. May I ask by chance if they told you how much fats they are going to remove and if they have a limit on how much they can remove on each part of the body?

@ArabellaGirl All the best for your trip and please do share your experience !!

This is incredible! If you remember, how was the thigh lipo in comparison to the tummy? I recently had abdomen lipo and it was tolerable, but I’m interested in maybe doing thighs next, so I’m curious if the pain was a lot worse or similar to the abdomen?

I have been doing tons of research and reading up on Lipo clinics. Thank you @Fortunecat for the detailed review! I found Evita and am considering them after consulting via Whatsapp with their medical coordinator Savina. I like that they are very transparent with their pricing online and everywhere, consistency is good imo. May I ask by chance if they told you how much fats they are going to remove and if they have a limit on how much they can remove on each part of the body?

@ArabellaGirl All the best for your trip and please do share your experience !!

Dr Jeon did not tell me how much fats that he is going to remove. But Dr Jeon is conservative in liposuction. He does not give you chopstick thighs etc. However, I do have a thigh gap after the thigh liposuction.

This is incredible! If you remember, how was the thigh lipo in comparison to the tummy? I recently had abdomen lipo and it was tolerable, but I’m interested in maybe doing thighs next, so I’m curious if the pain was a lot worse or similar to the abdomen?

I have a high tolerance for pain though. So I would think that they are pretty much the same. The only pain that I got was the swelling in the feet. That was the worse.