Evil Eye Jewelry- gallery

Mine is Tai purchased from Scoop in fall '11.

Etk, I know this is a little older post, but I was curious whether or not the ends of the cord on your Tai evil eye bother you. I really love the bracelet, but I have a small wrist and am afraid the cords sticking out underneath would be weird. Thanks!

It's beautiful! Did you have it custom made or is it something available to purchase from a jewelry designer? Love the rose gold!

Thank you! I had it custom made at a local jewelry since I have small wrist and most evil eye designer doesn't make things small... But you can check Sydney Evan. She has amazing evil eye jewelries and your local jeweler might be able to adjust them to fit you better

Etk, I know this is a little older post, but I was curious whether or not the ends of the cord on your Tai evil eye bother you. I really love the bracelet, but I have a small wrist and am afraid the cords sticking out underneath would be weird. Thanks!

The cord doesn't bother me at all. My wrist is thin so I wear it pulled as small as it goes, they're still not long enough to get in the way. Hope this helps!

The cord doesn't bother me at all. My wrist is thin so I wear it pulled as small as it goes, they're still not long enough to get in the way. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the info - looking at pictures it makes it seem like the cord would be all over the place; it's good to know it's not!

Thank you! I had it custom made at a local jewelry since I have small wrist and most evil eye designer doesn't make things small... But you can check Sydney Evan. She has amazing evil eye jewelries and your local jeweler might be able to adjust them to fit you better
There is a Sydney Evan bracelet that I like quite a bit; also a corded bracelet has caught my eye. Thank you for the information and for the recommendation! :smile: