Everything about Ulysse - sizes, colors, leathers, inserts / refills ...

Are the more expensive Ulysses with the stitching (I suppose there's a proper leather interior?) as floppy as the usual ones? Could anyone share a picture of the inside? I'd like to see if the refills leave marks... I've only seen pictures of the cheaper ones and I'm bothered by the marks :sad:
TIA :flowers:

Ummmm, what a fantastic idea! I sooooo wish there was more out there on how people have customized them :sad: I could look at planner spread photos on insta all day but I never see the Ulysse pop up. I have had to figure out ways to mike mine work as well, and although they work, I could definitely get more creative with it! Love the color of yours as well!!!

I wish we could do more too but I had a job getting the pages back in so I don’t think I’d take lots out. It would be nice if there were more choice of inserts. Lol I bought a red because it’s all they had then the blue popped up and I couldn’t click purchase fast enough :lol:

Reactions: prepster
I've actually found a couple of inserts that I like! They're not a ton cheaper than hermes, or should I say, they're still pricey in essence but they work! I am in love with this notebook cover! Slowly developing an addiction! [emoji175] I have two different shades of pink and now eyeing a blue after seeing your pic! Lol... I'm basically trying to cover the colors i could never have in a h bag collection!! Lololol

Reactions: prepster
Please help, I am a bit confused ... I would like to purchase the Ulysse Notebook in PM size but I want to use it as an agenda.
Can you still purchase agenda/calender refills for this model or only plain/lined refills?

Last edited:
Please help, I am a bit confused ... I would like to purchase the Ulysse Notebook in PM size but I want to use it as an agenda.
Can you still purchase agenda/calender refills for this model or only plain/lined refills?

Not sure about Hermes' offerings, but for a non-Hermes alternative, try Paperchase A6 size refills.

Not sure about Hermes' offerings, but for a non-Hermes alternative, try Paperchase A6 size refills.

Thank you so much!
I did a bit of research this afternoon and I think I found out that the Hermes perpetual calendar refill for the PM is still available but you know, only available if the stars are just right and the moon is full :rolleyes::giggle:
Anyway, I might try and get my SA to find one for me and until then, I did also stumple upon some info on the Paperchase. It actually sounds like a great idea so I might just do that.