"Everyday" necklaces

I wear a Simon G diamond station necklace almost every day. It is mostly white gold with every other diamond being a yellow diamond set in yellow gold. Gives me a lot of flexibility. My wedding ring is also two tone.

I love your necklace. :love: I thought I loved the Tiffany by the yard look until I saw your necklace. It is beautiful. You have a real eye for stunning pieces of jewellery, it complements your wedding ring perfectly xx

I love your necklace. :love: I thought I loved the Tiffany by the yard look until I saw your necklace. It is beautiful. You have a real eye for stunning pieces of jewellery, it complements your wedding ring perfectly xx

Wow, secw! That is the nicest compliment. I often torture myself over jewelry decisions as I have to be very particular - my budget wouldn't allow for everything that I want ;) So, when I do add a piece to my collection, it's something I LOVE!

This looks spectacular. I feel it is beautiful dressed up or down. It looks perfect on you. The picture came out great. Thank you for sharing. I have 1/2 saved up so far. I have been wanting this for 2 years but life gets in the way.
Thank you so much! Yes, life does have a funny way of throwing little curve balls at us all -- but you will get there! Anything you can put away will get you a little further towards your goal. Also, once you get close to saving your goal amount, you may want to think about searches or even requests with Ann's Fabulous Finds, Yoogi's Closet, etc - trusted resellers who will save you a little money on the purchase. That way, if they get a piece in that matches your "wish list" item, you'll have a bit of cash left over! I have done this with a few pieces, saved a little (or a lot!) and haven't regretted it for a second. But just know that if you buy a piece of VCA jewelry and the seller doesn't include the original authentication card, VCA will not provide you with a letter for insurance purposes unless you pay to have it authenticated, and I hear that is quite expensive - even over $1,000. Best wishes on your quest!!!

Lately been wearing and sleeping in my double mini hearts rtt blue enamel Tiffany. Its nice n light weight. SS. Size 18 inch. I want to go and extend my mini Bow to 18 inch and that will be my everyday too!

After a period of not wearing a necklace at all, I am back to wearing my Tiffany mini open heart in rose gold, on an 18 inch Peretti platinum chain for everyday, a gift from DH. For dressier events or 'just because', I switch the pendant to a 14ct gold quad set princess cut diamond pendant with diamonds in the bale and wear it on the same platinum chain. I recently inherited this from DH's Grandmother, which was her 60th Wedding Anniversary gift from DH's Grandfather. Platinum is the main metal that I wear, but I like the two tone look. I have a two tone watch and it seems to work for me.

Last edited:
I don't wear necklaces anymore, but when I did I wore a CZ solitaire pendant or a string of pearls. I've been thinking of getting a Dogeared karma necklace in gold, or something like this:

img0.etsystatic.com/016/0/5508165/il_fullxfull.449480318_1uui.jpg

For me it's two Peretti DBTY necklaces in yellow gold. One is 16" and the other is 17" (this one was my mothers who gave it to me before she passed). I've had them on 24/7 for the last three years. Never take them off!

My husband for our anniversary this year bought me an 18k white gold necklace that has an infinity symbol with an anchor in it.. I wear it everyday.

Forgot to add the picture (please disregard all the mosquito bites on my neck from the picnic on the fourth)

Attachments

• 1404673763372.jpg
    1404673763372.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,053
Gosh, I have a ton of everyday necklaces. I wear some more than other, depending on my mood and how it matches my outfit.

I have: green quartz stone with silver chain, yg open heart (bluenile version), wg handbag pendant which is pavee with diamonds and pink sapphires, blue topaz with silver chain, wg locket, engraved silver locket, platinum tiny heart, platinum infinity pendant, tiffany letter pendant. My only occasional necklace is a diamond journey pendant. Of everything, I think my open heart gets worn the most. In fact, I love it so much, I've thought of upgrading to the tiffany version. I would recommend it to anyone.

And I'd still like to add a diamond solitaire pendant, a cross, and possibly something VCA.

Yikes! Maybe my husband is right, and I do have too much jewelry. I'm going to go ahead and justify it by saying almost every piece cost under $200 and I don't have any earrings, or a watch, and only one bracelet.
I would really like a diamond solitaire as well :smile:

Previously I stacked three Tiffany platinum chains. 1st in the collection was a single Peretti solitaire then on later anniversaries DH got me the Tiffany small & large star pendants. Almost never took them off for years and had no need to wear else as they worked for every occasion.

Right now my jewelley lives at the bank and seldom comes out to play.