Ever Get Nervous Before Buying A Bag?

I just get nervous for spending so much on an item.
But then I tell myself that I’ll use it for a long time (which is true – I’ve carried the same leather hobo for 3 years almost everyday before being on this forum, lol). I usually pay cash or with my debit card, but recently took some money from the cc. THAT really made me nervous! I hate cc’s. So, if anything, that’s the only reason I’ll get nervous before buying a bag. :biggrin:

Lol, lucky you. It makes my day go slower because I can't wait to get off.

Dude. Me too. My tote is at the boutique right now but I am at my other job and even though it's my birthday I can't just go get it.... my boss is off today and he wouldn't know unless one of the two girls that's here opened her mouth but still... gosh, I want to go get it SO BAD... and I have 2.5 more hours till I get off work...

AUGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I also get nervous regarding the whole money issue. I mean, I obviously have the money for it or else I wouldn't buy it, but I don't necessarily want to put all the money out at once, especially since I went WAY over my limit this month...we're talking like 700 dollars over. I'm a shampoo girl, I don't make that much!!

I was also a little nervous when I bought my Carly last week because I had JUST cleared my 400 dollar credit card bill..only to put 250 back on. But I'm limiting myself to one thing on it and just that one thing until it's completely paid off, which won't be until Fall. Then it's time to buy another bag. Bad girl!!!

Ah, I have been 3x's to Coach Boutique. I stood just inside the door took a breath, just scanned the displays first from a distance, then slowly made my way around. I'm a very pensive shopper. It's exciting and nervy because yes, the potential for spending $$$$. But I survived!

I don't get nervous in the outlets at all. I do get nervous going to the boutique because of past experiences in the store (being ignored, not helped, etc). I have found that when I call, they are much nicer to me.

I mean, i don't get nervous just going to the stores/outlets. I'm only nervous right now because i'm afraid either the bag won't be there, or i won't like it enough to buy it, or if i do buy it how much money i will be spending!!! :smile: I guess it's a mix of excitement and nervousness!

I get nervous afterwards sometimes... like OMG, did I actually just buy *another* purse?!?! How much have I spent?!?!? I mean I don't have credit card debt, and I do have savings... but I panic like "what if I lose my job and can't find another one and then run out of savings because I bought a bunch of purses" or "what if I don't have enough for retirement?" (mind you that's about 35 years away). So yes, spending on non-necessities does make me nervous sometimes.