Evas Blue bag

Are they fakes?
I don't know much about shoprumor but other girls here would. Don't think I ever heard anybody saying they were fakes?

As far as I know (from what I've read here), they overcharge the GD bags by quite a bit ($895 for midday and which is ~€600 and I bought MY purple midday in GD for €460 - that's a big markup!) and it could take you months to get your bag, and I think you have to pay upfront as well, rather than them charging your credit card when it gets shipped :tdown:

I ordered a GD Fringe bag from shoprumor and they charged my CC immediately, but weeks later it had not shipped (I was finally informed after numerous email inquiries that they did not have it in stock) so I cancelled my order. Then it was several weeks of long distance phone calls and emails from me before they finally credited my account. Every time I would call I got the same story..."the person that handles refunds/credits is not in the store today"...maddening. :tdown:

Gerard Darel SAs were rude in Paris ? Please tell me more about it !
The SA I dealt with was rude on the phone. I took 7 years of French, but after having no contact with French for about 15 years now, I'm extremely rusty. I called the Paris store and attempted as well as I could to communicate in French. The SA claimed she had no idea what I was saying (which may have been true), and didn't even attempt to find anyone there who spoke English. It was just a very frustrating experience, especially since I wanted one of the bags so badly.