Evas Blue bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

What is it? It's amazing.

2. gerard darel midday

3. aaah its perfect in that colour.

4. I need this! This is my fav color - I am waiting on the RM Peacock nikki too...

5. I love this thanks everyone. Does anyone have a link on this bag? Natalie, I am waiting on the navy luxe nikki. I don't even want to think about it. lol I am going nuts.

6. oh, you will have to show pics!!
    Does anyone know where to get this GD bag? I MUST HAVE, I don't care that I am supposed to be on a ban. I have had a bad week and need it!

7. What color is the peacock color. I haven't seen it. Sounds gorgeous!

8. It is a holiday color and no pics yet - but some said similar to seafoam but with darker blue in it - like a tealish?? It just sounded good to me! LOL!

9. It's such a gorgeous color! It's on the GD website.

10. order from shoprumor with caution.

11. ^^:yes:ITA!! It's better to buy directly from the UK stores. You'll get a better deal even with shipping and customs. Plus, if you don't speak French, you don't have to put up with the rude SAs at the Paris store.

12. Gerard Darel SAs were rude in Paris ? Please tell me more about it !

13. #14 Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
    ooooh I :heart: this colour! It'd go nicely next to my purple midday :smile:

Might see if I can get one of the new collection. Better get my order in asap! Gerard Darel handbags are one of the very few good reasons to live in Europe! (I just wanna live in the US coz the shopping and the country is just so amazing!!)

14. Are they fakes?