European EW Hamilton reveal! It's finally here!

It retails here in navy, luggage, optic white, chilli and black. All with ghw. They are not selling the dark dune EW european version anymore. It only comes in the EW without the inner pocket and without the adjustable strap at a lower price.

Oh yeah and it's only availible in 3 colors!
....oh Michael Kors how I despise thee! If only I didn't need this bag in my life right now!.... lol

I like the bag but I'm going to wait. I need more of a color choice than just the 3 on the website. If MK doesn't make it in other colors, It will be a no go for me.

I'm very interested in this bag. Can't wait to try it irl.....��

I must have it NOW.

Okay ladies. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! I just found the large Hamilton satchel (with removable, adjustable shoulder strap and center zip compartment) on Forzieri.com on SALE for $250!!! That's 30% off. It comes in black w/ghw, black w/shw (sold out), navy w/ghw, peanut w/ghw, red w/ghw, and sun w/ghw. They offer free shipping over $150 and free returns within 28 days. There's also a RetailMeNot coupon for $40 off a $200+ purchase (code RMN40 only valid TODAY) which knocks it down to $210. I also used BeFrugal.com for an additional 15% cash back which knocks it further down to $179. For that price it's a STEAL!!! I bought it in navy :happydance: and can't wait to receive it. I can't believe this deal. I've been searching for this bag in navy for weeks!

I just received my large navy Hamilton satchel yesterday. Only 2 days all the way from Italy to the USA!?!? :shocked: I've posted the unboxing in the Hamilton Hotties' Clubhouse thread. Fully unwrapped pics to come soon...

Can't wait!!!
Norwegian Girl, so I unwrapped it and love how it looks and carries in this size, but the interior compartment divider is a problem for me. It takes away space for my things so I'm not able to fit everything in the bag that I usually carry on a daily basis. I'm bummed about that and now think that I may need to return it and stick with my n/s Hamilton totes.

Attachments

• MK Navy Hamilton #2 041.JPG
    MK Navy Hamilton #2 041.JPG
    225.2 KB · Views: 66
Norwegian Girl, so I unwrapped it and love how it looks and carries in this size, but the interior compartment divider is a problem for me. It takes away space for my things so I'm not able to fit everything in the bag that I usually carry on a daily basis. I'm bummed about that and now think that I may need to return it and stick with my n/s Hamilton totes.

That's too bad. It really is a stunning bag.