EU Chatting and Stalking

It looks like it's available in stores all over Europe, but the "check in-store" function isn't always correct.
Do you live far from the nearest store? It might be worth a try going there if you live close by :smile:
I've also reached the purchase limit and I live too far from a store to just swing by and see if they'll let me buy anything :angel:

View attachment 4791267
Thank you very much! I will definitely try it out when reaching the online limit, as I have a LV store not far away. :graucho:

I also love how the reverse one looks! :loveeyes: Will maybe put it on my wishlist for the next year, as I am already reaching my limit this year.. If only returns would not be counted upon the limit!

It’s part of the permanent collection so no rush. Are you waiting for the Iena as your 12th piece?

I didn’t think returns were counted. I need to verify with CS if this is definitely the case.

Reactions: MarryMeLV_Now
Also, since we're posting in a completely new thread there's no history or old posts to go search through for stalking tips, however @Prettyingblush has, in a post in the Stalking EU Edition thread, compiled a wonderful list of things that will help when stalking. If you're new to this I highly recommend you to read that post :girlsigh:

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/stalking-eu-edition.1021864/post-33810487
I've started my stalking career with reading this post! :tup: :hbeat:

It’s part of the permanent collection so no rush. Are you waiting for the Iena as your 12th piece?

I didn’t think returns were counted. I need to verify with CS if this is definitely the case.
Yes, I am still waiting for the illusive unicorn Iena MM DE :lol: , although I am starting to get some doubts as it has the folded canvas corners. However, if Favorite MM in mono or DE would come online (what I do not think), I would purchase it and ask somebody from my family to buy Iena for me in case it becomes available. In case I am going to get neither nor until the new Game LE is launched in October, I would probably spend the last purchase on the black multicolor Speedy...

That would be great if returns would not be counted! I thought they would. If not, I will still have some purchases left! In their general rules on the German website it only says "purchase" not specifying if returns are considered as one. Will need to clarify with CS!

Hello everyone!
This thread is meant for all of us in Europe who are currently stalking items online and who would love to chat about e.g. item availability and stalking tips and tricks etc..
What should we post here? Everything regarding stalking!
Is an item available? Post! Do you have secret knowledge regarding stalking that can help people find items? Post! Have you been able to get items by stalking the site? Please share pictures with us in this thread.
Let's get together to stalk and chat! :smile:
Ahahhaha great summary.
Thank you.