EU Chatting and Stalking

Do you have ticked all the boxes on the LV website how they can be in touch with you? One option there is the SMS, and if you haven’t allowed it, it could be the reason. Just a guess. :smile:
Thanks. Yes, signed up for all notifications and I’m advised of new releases etc. The items I’m talking about are from the summer so they won’t be restocked. GO is anyone’s guess. CS are not even sure about what’s happening with this collection.

I dont own one but have read that they 'bobble' alot if that makes sense :lol: I don't know what the correct term is :giggle:

I was also interested in getting one, but taking a look at those sold in used condition on eBay definitely put me off buying one :giggle:

[

i have logomania shine and wear it always like this. No big issue so far. Just be careful with rings, earrings and finger nails

I also got one! It does pilling but it’s still nice and warm!

Thank you guys for your replies, I really value your opinions :hbeat: So I actually ended up buying a logomania shine scarf in rose ballerine :blush::facepalm: I haven't been able to get it out of my head for a long while now and since LV decided to suddenly discontinue it last month I felt I had to do something soon so I went down the pre-loved route and found an unworn one for ~€300. I'm getting it tomorrow so hopefully the quality will be okay :smile: I still consider myself to be on ban island, since I sold a Céline bag last week and got some funds from that:giggle:

Thank you guys for your replies, I really value your opinions :hbeat: So I actually ended up buying a logomania shine scarf in rose ballerine :blush::facepalm: I haven't been able to get it out of my head for a long while now and since LV decided to suddenly discontinue it last month I felt I had to do something soon so I went down the pre-loved route and found an unworn one for ~€300. I'm getting it tomorrow so hopefully the quality will be okay :smile: I still consider myself to be on ban island, since I sold a Céline bag last week and got some funds from that:giggle:
They discontinued it!? I’ve had this in my basket for a couple of weeks now but haven’t hit the pay now button! I am so sad & a little annoyed with myself! :-s Took me the longest time to decide between this and the grey but decided the pink would be better! Ughh :sad:
So glad you managed to find one!! Share pics when you receive - I bet it’s even prettier in real life :girlsigh:

Hi everyone! Can I intrude on your thread for a moment? I'm in the US. My favorite mm was delivered 11/24. Made in the US, the 20th week of 2019. Chain still in plastic, strap in plastic and never put on (loop is not stretched). I ordered thru an SA and the price was $1,110 US dollars. I hope this information is helpful! Oh, shipped from Ontario, California warehouse. View attachment 4919063
Major congrats on scoring this bag! :loveeyes::tup: She is sooo beautiful and so versatile! I’m dreaming of one too:love::girlsigh:

My order from Zoomoni (organizers for MPA) just arrived early this morning (which was just only over a week waiting :smile: )!!!
The quality is great (love the Mauve Pink colour :smile: ), the fit might be a lil‘ worse than the ones @bigverne28 got from Samorga (missing top part) but I can live with that! I think their organizers for other bags do not have this problem :biggrin:
Price is a lil‘ more reasonable and shipping is much faster :smile: and I love that every pouch (even the one for coin purse) comes with a lipstick holder :biggrin:
Overall very happy with this purchase :smile: Thank you guys for recommending this company :smile:

BCB4C72C-8A38-4672-95E3-39D14FFE5C0E.jpegA2D950F5-526D-45B5-ADA5-335EB6A557F3.jpeg069ECF3F-905E-4848-A457-C1B87DDCF45C.jpegDD5CE000-E6EC-4AEB-A938-879057010E88.jpegCA8A9FB1-617B-4DF6-A0D4-96F9C0D71633.jpeg