Ergo Lovers Club!!! Come And Join Us!!!

Beautiful bag, I love Ergo bags!! I just bought similar bag and I am trying to figure out if it is the XL size, the style number is 10744 - is that the same as your bag? Thanks!

My white one is the same style number, it is the XL size.

Oh I just saw this, so sorry. Yes this black one is 10744.

I just won a TEAL 10744! It should be here in a few days. So excited!

Did the XL 10744 Ergo bag come in Navy? The bag I am rehabbing was listed as black on the auction but I think that it is really navy.

Last edited:
Hi! Could you tell me what style numbers the two with the snap button are? I just bought one that was #11285, and I’m wondering how big it is, if yours are the same style number ...I saw the measurements on the posting, but hard for me to envision if it’s a good size for daily use. Thank you!
Yes...Its 10743..somewhere there is a list of all the style numbers and sizes...I think @Catbird9 put it out there for us...
I will take a photo of what I have inside when I get home.

Reactions: Runnurse21
Hi! Could you tell me what style numbers the two with the snap button are? I just bought one that was #11285, and I’m wondering how big it is, if yours are the same style number ...I saw the measurements on the posting, but hard for me to envision if it’s a good size for daily use. Thank you!
Yes...Its 10743..somewhere there is a list of all the style numbers and sizes...I think @Catbird9 put it out there for us...
I will take a photo of what I have inside when I get home.
20200522_153213.jpg 20200522_153305.jpg
Just managed to have enough juice to take a photo at work..minis the phone Im using I even fit in my lunch so parden the empty containers. Hand sanitizing wipes in the front pocket not shown