ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Just got mine upgraded and im in love! Picking your own ring is soooo much more fun! My old ring was under 1 carat and i never took it off to shower or sleep or anything.. should i do the same with this bigger one??
Not me, take it off to shower and sleep! Soap scum/buildup isn't good for it and sleeping in it can loosen prongs. I hate taking mine off too :smile:

It's beautiful, enjoy!

myfirstchanel

Mar 15, 2011
Here is mine just got married 12/02/2020 the necklace was a wedding present from the husband.

Attachments

Hurrem1001

O.G.
Mar 24, 2009
This is NOT my ring. It was a gift to my best friend and sister from her husband. She’s been married for 21 years, this is an upgrade - a very well deserved one, at that! If anyone is deserving of this beauty, it’s her, and I hope she wears it in good health for many, many years to come. Love you, Sissy. Congratulations!
PS:- I asked her if I could show you before I made the post. 5A66DDBE-0BEF-4F20-A88F-01EFD72FB714.png

Last edited:

Pevi

Jun 18, 2016
This is NOT my ring. It was a gift to my best friend and sister from her husband. She’s been married for 21 years, this is an upgrade - a very well deserved one, at that! If anyone is deserving of this beauty, it’s her, and I hope she wears it in good health for many, many years to come. Love you, Sissy. Congratulations!
PS:- I asked her if I could show you before I made the post. View attachment 4972192
Super blingy in a good way

Reactions: Hurrem1001