ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Fabulous! I adore Paris, and try to go every few years. I've got fairly decent French and I always found people to be quite nice.

i totally agree! but i too speak decent french and have been told that makes a diff. lol. but truthfully i didn't always speak french bc my husband doesn't speak it (so he could be included in the convo) and i still found people to be quite nice! absolutely one of my fav cities in the world!

May I ask what the specs of your stone are?

sure! 2.51 carats, VS1, G colour [emoji4]

Aww, thank you! My apartment was burglarized, and they stole my engagement ring, along with 25+ handbags... eek!! The good thing is that I had insurance on everything, so I was able to go and find a replacement that I really love!

25 purses? Ouch. But at least you had insurance and no harm came to you. Sadly, this is the sort of thing that happens in life and it's why I don't get sentimental about material objects. The only thing that matters is you and the ones you love.

Many years ago I had a tennis bracelet stolen BY THE PEOPLE PUTTING IN OUR ALARM SYSTEM, and a housecleaner tried to steal a pair of earrings but he wasnt very smart and i caught him. Now that I'm older and wiser, any jewelry I'm not wearing goes in the safe.

i totally agree! but i too speak decent french and have been told that makes a diff. lol. but truthfully i didn't always speak french bc my husband doesn't speak it (so he could be included in the convo) and i still found people to be quite nice! absolutely one of my fav cities in the world!

sure! 2.51 carats, VS1, G colour [emoji4]

Thanks! It's beautiful!

Thank you :hug: I adore rubies :loveeyes:
I'm European, coloured gemstone engagement rings are perhaps more traditional here than in the US.

I wouldn't know, I'm from Europe as well hehe but I don't really see gemstone rings all that often. It's unfortunate, they are really lovely.
This may be impolite but can I ask you about the carat of the stones in your ring? I'm really courious.

Reactions: wee drop o bush