ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

@StupidLamb
I love your soleste style setting and considered one like it for my yellow diamond. Leon was all for it and suggested one yellow diamond halo and one white. In the end, simplicity won out, but looking at your ring is giving me a strong case of the what-ifs lol.

I can finally join you lovely ladies! I got engaged yesterday. Here is my Forever One Moissanite, 2.2 ct equivalent. Love it :smile:

Absolutely beautiful!

I am so loving seeing a Moissy e-ring on here. Been on these forums for over 10 years and times are really changing. When I first joined, alternative diamond e-rings were not widely posted on this thread or even on the jewelry threads, even though there was a sizable market in both synthetic and simulated diamonds back then. Really glad to see the evolution of diamond alternatives - it's wonderful.

Absolutely beautiful!

I am so loving seeing a Moissy e-ring on here. Been on these forums for over 10 years and times are really changing. When I first joined, alternative diamond e-rings were not widely posted on this thread or even on the jewelry threads, even though there was a sizable market in both synthetic and simulated diamonds back then. Really glad to see the evolution of diamond alternatives - it's wonderful.

Thank you! I agree, time are changing! I'm in love with moissanite!

Reactions: chessmont
If only he'd propose

:sad: You deserve to get married if you want to, same as every forum user here. My (albeit bunt) advice: If you want to marry him, but he's not wanting to get married and will not change his mind, then don't waste anymore time on him :hugs:
I've had friends in a similar situation, I've said the same thing to them.

:sad: You deserve to get married if you want to, same as every forum user here. My (albeit bunt) advice: If you want to marry him, but he's not wanting to get married and will not change his mind, then don't waste anymore time on him :hugs:
I've had friends in a similar situation, I've said the same thing to them.
He will do it ... in his own sweet time