ENGAGEMENT RINGS! What does yours look like?

Sure first pic is on my chubby hand lol The second pic is on my daughters hand[emoji4] Just so you get an idea. However I totally get what your saying I would totally love an emerald cut but I couldn't imagine parting with my princess[emoji4]View attachment 3580920View attachment 3580921
You and your daughter both have longer fingers so it flatters you well! Gorgeous ring! I am still on the fence. I am not sure if I can part with the brilliance of the princess cut! Can't they just make them rectangular?

You and your daughter both have longer fingers so it flatters you well! Gorgeous ring! I am still on the fence. I am not sure if I can part with the brilliance of the princess cut! Can't they just make them rectangular?

There are Square Hearts and Arrows diamonds out there. So you get the sparkle of a round (the most sparkly) with a square shape:

http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond-search

At some angles, the one I was looking at had a yellow tint. Does yours ever do this? It is what made me unsure! And additionally the flashes vs brilliance. But yours has me sold!

If the stone is not graded by GIA or AGS, then the color grade could be inaccurate.

Never, My ring has no fluorescence so maybe that makes a difference? Here's a clearer pic taken in sunlight, no filter. Good luck! View attachment 3581254

Fluor can help a stone appear whiter, it does not make a stone appear yellower.

Never, My ring has no fluorescence so maybe that makes a difference? Here's a clearer pic taken in sunlight, no filter. Good luck! View attachment 3581254

so stunning!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] makes me second guess my own halo oval. lol. i was close to getting an asscher halo but ended up with oval since it appears bigger for its carat size vs step cuts.

if i ever get a second ring (anniversary? haha) i will 100% get a step cut stone.

Reactions: Sparkledolll
so stunning!!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] makes me second guess my own halo oval. lol. i was close to getting an asscher halo but ended up with oval since it appears bigger for its carat size vs step cuts.

if i ever get a second ring (anniversary? haha) i will 100% get a step cut stone.

No, yours is stunning! If I ever get an upgrade I would go for Oval on a diamond band [emoji6]

Thanks everyone for the advice! I went back today and decided on the emerald (still needs resized!). I also tried the oval but it just wasn't "me".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 5.43.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-21 at 5.43.43 PM.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,740