Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff Decision/Discussion Thread

Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately the seller doesn’t accept returns but it will go straight to the platform via which I purchased. They were already alerted about my authenticity concerns and will accept the cuff for inspection. What will happen next is the refund hopefully. In the mean time I’ll go to Tiffany&Co store and get a new one :giggle:

Good decision! New is always best. Also, be sure you get the width size you want as there are two width sizes and three circumference sizes.

Woo hoo! I’m so happy and excited for you! I love this piece, it’s my top two favorites of her design (the other being the Bottle necklace). While you are there, try that on too! It’s a great clean, yet bold looking combo.

Have fun shopping!

Hello Tiffany’s ladies
Stopping by to update here with a sombre message, just could not say nothing after it all started with me.
That bone cuff I purchased and later returned suspecting a fake is back on sale as authentic (I got my refund). I’ve lost my faith in second hand websites. Never ever have I thought that this would happen to me. I trusted that re-sale platform completely and believed in their authentication process. I’m so disappointed and will probably never shop there again unless I AM 100% sure item is what they say it is. (Clue: talking about most popular french platform here)

On a side note, my original cuff purchased at T&C boutique is a daily wear for me, super comfortable, gorgeous to look at and adds umph to any outfit. Very happy with it!

Hello Tiffany’s ladies
Stopping by to update here with a sombre message, just could not say nothing after it all started with me.
That bone cuff I purchased and later returned suspecting a fake is back on sale as authentic (I got my refund). I’ve lost my faith in second hand websites. Never ever have I thought that this would happen to me. I trusted that re-sale platform completely and believed in their authentication process. I’m so disappointed and will probably never shop there again unless I AM 100% sure item is what they say it is. (Clue: talking about most popular french platform here)

On a side note, my original cuff purchased at T&C boutique is a daily wear for me, super comfortable, gorgeous to look at and adds umph to any outfit. Very happy with it!
Wow! I am so glad you decided to return and get the real deal! I am so glad you love this cuff. It's bold, yet clean and makes such a great chic statement. I am sure you look great wearing it!

Okay... hmmm... while you are on a Tiffany roll, maybe try the Bottle necklace? It is another one of these clean yet bold statement pieces. If you love the Bone Cuff, I think you will also love the Bottle necklace. It is the flowing clean lines & curves of these pieces that make it feminine with a bold message. You can tell I love these two piecess, they are classics to me. I wear them together a lot in the summer (although recently I'm on a turquoise Color by the Yard kick).

I'm so happy for you! Congrats again!

Hi. Does anyone have the new 50th anniversary bone cuffs with the stones? Opinions on the hinge if you have it. Also, does it bother anyone else that these cuffs, which in silver are $2,700, are made in Hong Kong instead of Italy. For some reason it does bother me because, for the extra $1,600 on a collectible item, I can't fathom why they wouldn't make them in Italy like the regular ones which go for $1,100.

Reactions: keodi
Hi All! I see this very informative thread hasn't had much recent action. Hi hope someone might read this and offer some advise. I just purchased my small silver cuff yesterday. Long time coming, as I have wanted a bone cuff for so many years. I just noticing these 2 small redish specks at the outside opening of the cuff. I first thought, it must food from dinner, but it won't come off. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 64