EEEK My slim Legacy Flap are tight to get into...and get my stuff out...help!!!

I love the Legacy leather too. But in terms of weight, the Ergo is SO lightweight. I didn't think I would like the hobo, but I loved it once I tried it on. I couldn't get over how light weight it felt. Have you considered that so you don't hurt your back?

Lynn, I think that is a good idea. The hamptons nylon hobo is very lightweight too. You may want to keep a leather bag for occasional use and use something light for everyday.

Lynn, I went back and repurchased the ali in the same color combo. I thought the slim flap would be lighter, but not really IMHO and I can use the extra room in the width.:smile:

Lynn, I went back and repurchased the ali in the same color combo. I thought the slim flap would be lighter, but not really IMHO and I can use the extra room in the width.:smile:
In that bag in signature, I think you are right.
but I got this one discounted and have to pay over a 100 dollars more to get the signature regular Ali and I have no idea whether to keep the slim whiskey which is roomier and softer, that is too heavy for me in regurlar Ali. What to do. sigh... :heart:

Lynn, I think that is a good idea. The hamptons nylon hobo is very lightweight too. You may want to keep a leather bag for occasional use and use something light for everyday.
The whiskey flap is heavy for me with my stuff in it but I love it with the pony scarf and flower. But, the ergo hobo is huge for me light as it is. I know I will decide in a few days, but like Scarlett O' Hara...I willl worry about it tomorrow. It is just a bag

Lynn:

I am sorry that the Legacy Slim Flap did not work out for you. I purchased the Legacy slim flap and found it difficult to get in and out of and way too small. That's why I exchanged it to an Ali. What Patchwork Satchel did you order? Is it the brown/khaki version. That bag is so cool. I really hope that you like it and that it works for you.

kind regards,
Liz
Hi Liz! Nice to hear from you as always. Which Ali did you get, the signature the whisky? I have no ergos now, returned the big tan and black hobo's.. Did not like the way they were stiff and large for my frame. I hated to lose the PCE discounts. These two bags the whiskey and the espresso slim flaps are PCE bags too and the scarf and the stripe wristlet and espresso and black wristlet are full price and no bag to wear with them..ACCCCk no planning at all. I just cannot wear those big hooks and rings. But I still have the cruisewear denim with the scarf and that is very heavy too, but I will save that for a dinner evening. I got a PCE discount on that last December and they are sold out. I just need a new and younger body. I ordered the khacki and gold one. They said I could always change it to the denim which is not available as yet. The denim sold out first last year. I wish they would make it a tote like last years print and one strap. But I did get the patchwork wristlet in denim to wear with the cruisewear bag or alone. It looks adorable. I wish the darn 2 strap ergo tote would not fall off me in medium black or tan, I would have the lining to match my accessories. Maybe the zip espresso, but I just turned it in and it is embarassing to return to the store and do that. Addictions like this can be so frustrating...Any suggestions, you have wonderful taste. :heart: