Eddie Murphy..i Had To Look Twice

That article makes it seem like he's in a pic with multiple exes. It's his 2 daughters, ex-wife and current fling. Not unusual for someone to be around their ex-spouse and current partner when supporting their child at an event.

SN. Standing that close to Nicole makes Paige look slightly long in the tooth. :shocked:

It's awkward by anyone's standards but perhaps doubly so when you're a top Hollywood star.

On Monday night Eddie Murphy supported his daughter Bria , 26, at the Los Angeles premiere of her movie Amateur Night and found himself sandwiched between his current baby mama Paige Butcher and his ex-wife and Bria's mom Nicole.

The father-of-nine, whose youngest offspring is just 10 weeks old, kept his cool as he posed on the red carpet with the women in his life, past and present.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ughter-Bria-movie-premiere.html#ixzz4FVVI8iML

36978D1900000578-0-It_s_cool_Eddie_Murphy_was_flanked_by_two_of_his_baby_mamas_and_-m-58_1469509780224.jpg

36978C1900000578-0-image-m-59_1469509798974.jpg
Oh wow that lady had lost all of her baby weight already.

Something to tell us? Eddie Murphy, 57, could be set to welcome his TENTH child as his model girlfriend Paige Butcher, 39, reveals a baby bump in a billowy white frock
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...Butcher-reveals-bump-billowy-white-frock.html

4F20F57100000578-0-image-a-1_1534899445575.jpg
Eddie Murphy has fathered nine children to five different women since 1989.

And it appears the Hollywood star, 57, is preparing to welcome baby number 10 with his younger girlfriend Paige Butcher.

The Australian model, 39, was seen flaunting what appeared to be a burgeoning bump in Los Angeles last Monday.

The floral-printed maxi dress clung to her growing tummy as she stepped out of a salon in West Hollywood.

She completed her casual chic look with a simple pair of sandals and her only accessory was a gold wristwatch.
Enjoying the mild summer weather, she sipped on a cold drink from Starbucks.

Daily Mail Australia has contacted Paige Butcher and Eddie Murphy's management for comment

The couple, who started dating in 2012, are known for keeping a low profile and don't have public social media accounts.

I’d honestly like to know what baby mama 8,9 and T E N think when that pregnancy test shows positive. I mean come on [emoji52]
As for Eddie.. 10 children, 5 different mothers, how on earth does that work for these kids [emoji17]

I’d honestly like to know what baby mama 8,9 and T E N think when that pregnancy test shows positive. I mean come on [emoji52]
As for Eddie.. 10 children, 5 different mothers, how on earth does that work for these kids [emoji17]
His kids seem to have a good relationship and are close so they make it work somehow. Think most difficult situations can work as long as the folks involved act like adults. He had 5 with his wife and 2 prior to her so doesn't seem that crazy in that context. I'm wondering what this new girlfriend hopes to gain because I don't think he marrying her.

Reactions: uhpharm01
His kids seem to have a good relationship and are close so they make it work somehow. Think most difficult situations can work as long as the folks involved act like adults. He had 5 with his wife and 2 prior to her so doesn't seem that crazy in that context. I'm wondering what this new girlfriend hopes to gain because I don't think he marrying her.
She also had his ninth kid, too.

Last edited:
Yeah she's the mother of 9 and soon to be 10....I'm wondering if she's hoping marriage will come out of it. Eddie paid Mel B a lump sum settlement of child support which brought to light just how much he was worth. Wondering if Paige thinks marriage with him is in her future.
Well, she got her engagement. I was wrong.