East West Bayswater - any reviews?

ivdw

May 13, 2015
Has anyone got the new east west Bayswater bag? Would love to know if it’s practical and whether or not it slips off the shoulder easily, as the strap is quite thick? Tia

I never liked the old East West Bays (and the girls from way back then know that I loved my Bayswaters :biggrin:), but this new one is my favorite bag at the moment. Love the looks of it. It's very comfortable on the shoulder, also with a thick winter coat (does not slip), holds a lot. I love the stiffness of the leather (holds its form better than Lily), but that is a question of taste.

Attachments

• IMG_0392_Original.jpeg
    IMG_0392_Original.jpeg
    225.8 KB · Views: 23
I never liked the old East West Bays (and the girls from way back then know that I loved my Bayswaters :biggrin:), but this new one is my favorite bag at the moment. Love the looks of it. It's very comfortable on the shoulder, also with a thick winter coat (does not slip), holds a lot. I love the stiffness of the leather (holds its form better than Lily), but that is a question of taste.
Thanks for replying! Does it hold a lot? Love the look of this bag, as it is new but still very signature Mulberry.

That is beautiful bagcrazy123, I just ordered it in black cherry today!

Attachments

• IMG_5306.png
    IMG_5306.png
    212.1 KB · Views: 13