Dudes and their Diors

Cant wait to see mod shots then :smile:

How much does it fit?

I haven't tried putting anything in it, but before I bought it I made sure my little umbrella definitely fit in there (living in London, it would be bag-suicide not to have a brolly available at all times...)
Despite looking quite small, I think it's deceptively capacious, and I conservatively estimate that it should be able to fit in my zipped cardholder, umbrella, a pouch for all my miscellany (tissues, pills, wet wipes, portable charger etc), and a few other bits and bobs. I think it would probably fit a standard sized wallet as well. I'll have a play with it sometime this weekend and see if I can do a post on what fits in it.
I am wondering which pouch would fit into the bag though. I'm sure the LV Poche Toilette 19 won't fit, so I'll try and see if the Prada nylon one will.
If neither works, then I'll probably prepare a curated miscellany pack to go into the little flat pouch that comes with my Goyard St Louis.

EDIT: just realised I yammered on and on again... Sorry guys, sometimes I post a stream-of-consciousness style post without realising it!

Reactions: J.T. and averagejoe
There you go!

View attachment 3972637

View attachment 3972638

I’m in love with this piece, so glad I snapped it up (albeit by having to snap a little bit at the S.A. [emoji23])

[emoji7] I am loving this piece! Looks so great on you!

I can’t with snarky SAs.
Generally can’t stand stores where it seems like they’ve forgotten who’s the customer is.

(Glad you ‘snatched’ this one up though, a stunning and unusual little piece ;)