Dudes and their Diors

Made my way down to Saks in Toronto, visited the boutique! Service was nice but the space was small... glad it was right at the entrance though! And they had the amazing exterior window display into the foyer with the beautiful cruise collection on display.

Ended up going home with this after obsessing with it since it appeared at the Cruise show as a gift for attendees and in the runway! Twinning with @incoralblue

IMG_3301.jpg

Also was hoping that the SS18 collection would have started to appear as I saw some amazing combinations on instagram, but settled with another set of friendship bracelets... I’m planning on keeping these two for myself though and will likely get some of the new color way when they launch lol.

IMG_3302.jpg

Made my way down to Saks in Toronto, visited the boutique! Service was nice but the space was small... glad it was right at the entrance though! And they had the amazing exterior window display into the foyer with the beautiful cruise collection on display.

Ended up going home with this after obsessing with it since it appeared at the Cruise show as a gift for attendees and in the runway! Twinning with @incoralblue

View attachment 3956302

Also was hoping that the SS18 collection would have started to appear as I saw some amazing combinations on instagram, but settled with another set of friendship bracelets... I’m planning on keeping these two for myself though and will likely get some of the new color way when they launch lol.

View attachment 3956310

Very very nice!!! Glad you went with it.