Dudes and their Diors

Reactions: averagejoe
Hey there my dudes,

Need some advice. Currently in Amsterdam and I believe I have access to the folllowing two roller bags. Any thoughts on color preference -

Navy -
View attachment 4314817

Black -View attachment 4314818
Will you have access to this one?
1547145901_1OBPO061YKT_H03E_E01_ZHC.jpg

This one is under the Kim Jones aesthetic, and I like it more than the other two.

I wanted to add that I think the suits in the new Dior Man collection are outstanding! The draping of the fabric from a stole to a sash and then to flow out asymmetrically brings both masculine tailoring and feminine couture draping together. It's nice to see a unique take on tailoring on the runway, especially with all the sporty, athleisure, and streetwear looks of late in the men's fashion scene.
_FIO0062.jpg
_FIO0143.jpg
_FIO0394.jpg
_FIO0411.jpg

I really like this but not sure if I would use it a lot. I was actually contemplating a very similar bag from Louboutin that is available now. I prefer the dior version though, and the bear is so cute

View attachment 4317446
Interesting bag shape. I think both the Dior and Louboutin look nice, except the bag looks fussy to open and close without setting it down somewhere.

Reactions: Liberté
Haha, oops, I guess we see what we want to see. :biggrin: Anyhow, it's just as cute a s a dog! :smile:

I really also like the draping, it makes it look like they're standing in hero wind. Well sort of. The only thing I don't really like from the collection is the shoes. :sad:
I agree. I really don't like the dress shoe with all that nylon technical fabric on top of it (center and left).
01_dh_aw19-20_focuslook4.jpg

The mens show was a little awkward to watch, those poor models just standing on that giant treadmill. I wanna see the clothes in movement.. the actual collection was awesome, very nice fabrics and cuts. Loved the asymmetric jackets and that draping things

Reactions: Liberté