Don't know what to do! Big ??? about my LVs lately

I am feeling the same way. I have a few LV monograms that I just don't wear. I feel more comfortable with a shoulder bag. I don't use my LV Speedy30 that much and I got the large Vavin bag which I only used 3 times (and I think it is only 2 years old). I thought of selling because I would love to get shoulder bags. I really want the LV pink denim for mothers day. I am not in love with leather bags, just got the mulberry pink phobe and wore it for one week and think it is too cool but just way too heavy for me. SO I think it is just personal choice and I am almost at the point to get rid of everything I don't use. I have about 6 new Kate Spades in their dust bags that I never wore. These were their floral bags but to me they are summer Florida bags and now a bit too dressy for the life I am leading up in NJ for now. I hate NJ and miss Florida but we are stuck here for now.

Yea..we have a same problem Tanja,,,,i dont know if i should sell my speedy 25 too..its too small but cute!
But now, I started selling my bags that I dont need anymore, so that I can get something new.

We All Go Through These Phases...LV Mono I ALWAYS Go Back To. I Thought I Would NEVER Go Back To A Speedy (I Was This Little Girl In The 70's...Using A Speedy 30 ~ Like A Keepall). For Me, The Thought Of Wearing That In The 90's Was Horrifying......I Really LOVE The Speedy Style Now & Yes! I Wear It Quite A Bit (No! Not That One From The 70's ~ Though I Still Have It!)

Thanks girls for all your input. I never should have bought the B-bags and the Paddy in the first place they are the ones who got me addicted to leather bags again. I took all my Mono stuff out today (Alma, Speedy, wallet make up pouch) to look at them and I'll give them another couple of days before I decide to find them a new loving home or not which is very important to me because they deserve to be loved:smile:. You are great Girls can't thank you enough!!!

If you're not using them and will not soon, you mgiht get a better selling price for them right now than later on (patina still happens even if you store it away). You can always get a new one later on (more expensive but new and the thing is, you can still get it) if indeed you regret it. If you need the $ now, it's a good time to sell it too.

I dont really use my monogram stuff too much anymore either. I think the market is too saturated with it. And its annoying to me when i walk down the street and 10 other 14 year olds have the same bag as me. I would sell it if you dont love it, bc there are more bags out there for you to adore!

Tanja said:
So I have the following problem: I used to be sooo in love with my LVs but lately I noticed that I'm not sure if I still like my Mono things. I have a Speedy 25, an Alma with the matching wallet (pochette carte de credit). They are just sitting in my closet and don't get any attention. I haven't used my Alma and Speedy in ages. The wallet is brand new. But I'm actually to scared to sell them because I might regret it.
So what would you do? Keep them and try to fell in love a gain or sell and take the risk of a seller remorse???

I will babysit them if you dont mind....you can take them back whenever you would like and i dont charge much :lol:

IntlSet said:
Hi Tanja!!!

I suggest you sell them. I've never had buyer's remorse, and in fact, I always wonder why I didn't bother to sell the bags earlier. It's highly unlikely that you'll regret the bulk of your sales... maybe a bag or two but that'd probably be it.

Use the money to fund something you really love! I don't see anything wrong with swapping purses in and out of the closet... mine are on a constant sell/buy rotation.

Life is too short to have a closet-full of purses you're only iffy about. Gotta love them or gotta move them out, that's my motto!
I agree here with IntlSet. I think it's better to have the money ready for something you truly love.

I agree that the Speedy and Alma are classics, but they're also a staple with LV. They'll be around if you really feel you want them again.:P

When I bought my MC Speedy, I was so excited that I gave my 8 mo. old Mono Speedy 30 to my niece thinking I won't be using it plus I lost the love for it! A year later, I fell in love again and ended up buying the Mono Speedy 35! I think you should really think it over, the LV Mono Speedy is a classic bag and should be in every purse collection.
Maybe you'll fall in love again someday?