Don't buy the S/S 06 White Spy!

wellow said:
I will.. Can you tell me how much is the wisteria? I asked the SA this morning.. she's a little bit clueless.. and give me a bunch of numbers until I'm so confussed.. LOL

My SA said $2900.CANADIAN without taxes included.:sad: .....still, I need this color!

star3777 said:
My SA said $2900.CANADIAN without taxes included.:sad: .....still, I need this color!

Wellow, My SA in FLA. said they are not receiving any leather wisteria bags in the U.S, only the white and denim wisteria for U.S.....Did your SA say differently?

star3777 said:

LOL.. I convert it to USD and it's around USD 2500.. The SA quote me a price of 7000... hahaha... and other prices too.. It's sooo funnyyy... I think she just doesn't know what spy bag I'm talking about.. :biggrin:

Now that I've got choices. I'm getting confussed whether I get the regular spy or this spy.. OooHh...:sad: I just don't want to pick the wrong spy again.. Once is enough :Push:

star3777 said:
Wellow, My SA in FLA. said they are not receiving any leather wisteria bags in the U.S, only the white and denim wisteria for U.S.....Did your SA say differently?

I don't know about that.. maybe that's why she doesn't know what I'm talking about just now hahahaha.. I'll call them up tomorrow and ask them about this.. since I have something else to ask them too...

wellow said:
I don't know about that.. maybe that's why she doesn't know what I'm talking about just now hahahaha.. I'll call them up tomorrow and ask them about this.. since I have something else to ask them too...

O.k. see ya tomorrow!!!!:P

wellow said:

My SA here in Canada Knows what he is talking about....I have been working with him for 5 years.... however, the first thing I said to him on Friday was, Wow that is a good price for handcut leather wisterias handsewn on the bag?! I hope he is right when he assured me the price was $2900..... we shall see.

wellow said:
Btw, do I need to get the insurance or anything? Can somebody please help me tips on how to send the bag?

Thanks!

YES ... you should insure the parcel, just to be on the safe side! If you send via USPS, you should also ask for Return Receipt Requested, to prove that they got it (you will get the green RRR card back - signed by them).

I know some folks don't like to spend the extra money on this kind of stuff; to me ... it's extra piece of mind, so it's worth it!

I shipped my spy today. I overnight it.. I don't care about the money.. It's small compared to my spy...

Actually, before I sent it.. I was so tempted in taking the spy. I LOVEEEEE my white spy. I can't bear to part with it. But then, I found another spot inside which the leather is peeling off too.. Off it went to the post office and the fendi store.. I don't want a spy full of bruises.. lol...

STAR: I talked to a few SA in the other fendi store. Let me correct myself. I think I heard my SA told me tan is honey, but I might be wrong as I asked a couple of them and they say they don't know what color tan is.. Then, I asked them about the price of the wisteria spy. Again, their very confused about that. My SA was not at work today, and I've harrased a couple of the SA in Fendi NY... Hahaha.. I thinked they banned me as of now.. As long as I'm getting my store credit, I'm going to shop and be on the look out for another spy in LA and Las Vegas.. They say I can use the store credit anywhere in US.. Thank goodness... I love the SA in Fendi Bellagio I called just now. She was so helpful.. And also, they'll be getting the honey spy somewhere this few weeks.. but the Fendi NY has sold out all of them and will not be getting them anymore. That's the information I've get after "harrasing" a couple of the SA in the Fendi stores all over US.. hahahaha... I don't care! I want another spy badly soon!

CeeJay said:
YES ... you should insure the parcel, just to be on the safe side! If you send via USPS, you should also ask for Return Receipt Requested, to prove that they got it (you will get the green RRR card back - signed by them).

I know some folks don't like to spend the extra money on this kind of stuff; to me ... it's extra piece of mind, so it's worth it!

I agree! It's only like $5 (well, maybe a bit more given the value of your bag) but it's so very worth it. If that package gets lost you're screwed. There's no way you could recover the bag or any money.

I'm sorry to hear that so many of you are having problems with Fendi bags. :worried:

wellow said:
I shipped my spy today. I overnight it.. I don't care about the money.. It's small compared to my spy...

Actually, before I sent it.. I was so tempted in taking the spy. I LOVEEEEE my white spy. I can't bear to part with it. But then, I found another spot inside which the leather is peeling off too.. Off it went to the post office and the fendi store.. I don't want a spy full of bruises.. lol...

STAR: I talked to a few SA in the other fendi store. Let me correct myself. I think I heard my SA told me tan is honey, but I might be wrong as I asked a couple of them and they say they don't know what color tan is.. Then, I asked them about the price of the wisteria spy. Again, their very confused about that. My SA was not at work today, and I've harrased a couple of the SA in Fendi NY... Hahaha.. I thinked they banned me as of now.. As long as I'm getting my store credit, I'm going to shop and be on the look out for another spy in LA and Las Vegas.. They say I can use the store credit anywhere in US.. Thank goodness... I love the SA in Fendi Bellagio I called just now. She was so helpful.. And also, they'll be getting the honey spy somewhere this few weeks.. but the Fendi NY has sold out all of them and will not be getting them anymore. That's the information I've get after "harrasing" a couple of the SA in the Fendi stores all over US.. hahahaha... I don't care! I want another spy badly soon!

OHHHH NOOOO, My SA in FLA was getting me the honey spy and I cancelled cuz I thought you said Tan=Honey. I will have to be thourough tomorrow with my SA here in Ca...... I love the Bellagio, that's where we stay in Vegas! I hope you find the honey!!!! Best of luck:love: :love: :love:

Greendrv said:
wellow, I'm so sorry to hear that! That SA should be fired!
Did I just meet you at another site??? Fendi thread...I am getting the cognac - here is the picture of my bag my SA e-mailed me today from FLA.

Attachments

• COGNACSPY001.jpg
    COGNACSPY001.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 28
star3777 said:
Did I just meet you at another site??? Fendi thread...I am getting the cognac - here is the picture of my bag my SA e-mailed me today from FLA.
star, yup, that's the same me. I spend most of my posting time at the other site, but pop into the PB forum once every week or so. Congrats on that cognac spy; it looks gorgeous!! :love:

Greendrv said:
star, yup, that's the same me. I spend most of my posting time at the other site, but pop into the PB forum once every week or so. Congrats on that cognac spy; it looks gorgeous!! :love:

Me too!... but I spend most of my time at this site and pop in the other site!:lol: ......thank-you, the cognac is a must have even if I bought the chocolate in the past because of my lack of patience!.:shame:

star3777 said:

Hey star,

I think I heard rumor that the cognac is problematic too.. I guessed it is anyway. Because as soon when I talked to an SA in NY, she said "is it the cognac?"