Doing Returns in the Same Day?? URGENT!!

Bjara, Hong told me the exact story! lol. i'll have to post pics next week cuz I'm leaving for Carlsbad in about 4 hours for work training/etc, so I won't be home until after then to take pics.

And yes, I returned the wallet. She was totally sweet with it and didn't mind, and I pointed out the flaws to her and she agreed they shouldn't be there.

Selena said:
So there is a small makeup bag that is $135 in the Damier pattern? Is this available at all LV? Does anyone know the style?
Selena

I looked it up, and elux shows it with the Marais Bucket. It's cute, and flat, kind of like the Perforated Plate. I think I may order one. They don't show it separately on elux, but you can probably get it through a boutique.

i take things back in the same day all the time. i live very far away from malls (2+ hours) and only get up there once a month or so. my shopping days are literally a whole DAY of shopping. i'm a really bad impulse shopper and it's not uncommon for me to realize i just don't need something i bought at the beginning as much as something else i found later in the day. SAs usually don't care at all...but sometimes i feel so guilty i have been known to go to a different counter/store to return stuff, especially if the SA was really nice or helpful. (ie returning jeans i bought at the mall abercombie to the freestanding one that's on the otherside of town or returning a perfume set to the acessories counter) it's silly, but helps me feel better about it.

i wouldn't hesitate, ESPECIALLY if you found defects. ultimately it's your money, you work hard for it and deserve to be happy with what you spend it on.

edit: i really need to start reading entire threads before i reply. glad it all worked out. :smile:

Selena said:
OK here is the deal. I called 866 and got this information:

Its considered a spare part. The item number J00298 and the retail is $135.00.

Selena

Thanks for checking this out. So can we order it from the stores, or do we have to go through the 866 number?

Tammy518 said:
Thanks for checking this out. So can we order it from the stores, or do we have to go through the 866 number?

You can order at the store or from 866. But if you order from the store there is no shipping charge!

Selena