Does Tory Burch work for wide feet?

My feet are wide. The only problem I had with my revas was the rubbing on my heel but I guess that is normal. I don't have this problem anymore since I have broken them in. I never had a problem with my pinky toe or rubbing on the sides. I normally wear a size 6 but went up to a 6.5 so I think that might have helped. I also have a pair of Thora sandals. I did order up to a size 7 due to my feet looking very wide in the size 6.

I have semi-wide feet and the day when I bought my tory burch I have been walking all day, my feet were already sore and swollen, perfect for testing if a pair of shoes are comfortable or not.

I first tried on their classic Reva flats of both 7.5 and 8. (I'm normally a U.S 7.5) and they hurt my feet so much. Then I tried on Caroline Ballet Flat, they are so comfy and soft. Even they have those flexible stripes on the edge, they don't bite my feet. I decided to go for size 8 eventually because I do feel Tory Burch's size runs on the small side especially for wider feet.

Last edited:
Has anyone tried the Caroline flats? I bought two pairs and I have been wearing them non stop since I bought them.

They are so comfy and even though I have a wide foot they fit me nicely.

Also, the Cole Haan Bacca flats are much more comfy than the Revas.

ditto! Caroline is so far the most comfy flats I've ever have, I will definitely suggest to try tory burch's shoes in store before you buy it. They are so different in each style. Some are just terrible feet killers! :P

I have to tell you- I'm an 8-8.5 foot size and my foot is incredibly wide- I have trouble fitting into most Jimmy Choo's and Louboutins but I have never had any problem with Tory Burch. I own two pairs of Reva's in 8.5 and both fit me very well. Sometimes they can hurt a little if I wear them all day and I'm walking around a lot but really they generally fit me really well.

My feet are wide. The only problem I had with my revas was the rubbing on my heel but I guess that is normal. I don't have this problem anymore since I have broken them in. I never had a problem with my pinky toe or rubbing on the sides. I normally wear a size 6 but went up to a 6.5 so I think that might have helped. I also have a pair of Thora sandals. I did order up to a size 7 due to my feet looking very wide in the size 6.

I have wide feet too, but my feet are also shorter, so 6.5 always leaves a little heel gap. I got them in size 6 off the 'bay, but am worried if they'll stretch out eventually or not. Did yours?

I just went for the sz 6 bc my 6.5 Vera Wang flats eventually stretched out so much.

I also have wide feet, and the Reva and Kendrick Driver both did not work well for me. My feet start aching within the first half hour of wearing them. Tory Burch shoes are not meant for wide feet.

I have somewhat wide feet and Reva's are not very comfy at all. I can wear it for few hours if I'm shopping, driving. However for work, where I'm on my feet standing they are killing my feet. However a coworker who has very bony feet, doesn't complain at all. HTH.

I have wide feet too, but my feet are also shorter, so 6.5 always leaves a little heel gap. I got them in size 6 off the 'bay, but am worried if they'll stretch out eventually or not. Did yours?

I just went for the sz 6 bc my 6.5 Vera Wang flats eventually stretched out so much.

My Revas stretched out just enough to make them comfortable. There aren't any gaps at the sides. I was worried that if I got the 6 then they would be too tight and not stretch enough.

I am wondering if Tory Burch reva is meant for more narrow feet because I have tried a few pairs of revas and they all seem to bother my pinky toe and the side of my feet. Are there any TPFers with wide feet who find the revas just fine? if so, perhaps I should go up half a size eventhough they seem a little big.

I have widish feet and the Revas are excruciating. Look into the TB Sally 2's - they work perfectly.