Does the Chanel lover wear a Chanel fragrance?

My daily perfume is a Chanel Eau Tendre! And I also use No 5 for when I go out.

My only other perfume is a Jo Malone. I don’t like to mix up perfumes too much - I like having a signature scent.

Reactions: Joke
I love

Mademoiselle I can never spell it though.. i love copy paste :heart: anyway... i have been shopping around for a new smell... this one for almost 10 years..... so far all i have done was mix coc and marc jacobs to make a unique scent.. it is a bit pricy... any suggestions for new smellss... with this scent???? thanks for having me:heart:

I love some Chanel fragrances but dislike some. My favorite Chanel fragrance is Cristalle. I love refreshing scents with a citrus and light woody undertone and Cristalle is exactly that. I reminds me of going to the beach in the summer with a slight touch of femininity. I wear it everday this summer.

I'm not the biggest fan of No.5 though. I understand it's Chanel's signature fragrance, but it just smells too strong for me.

I wore 1957 on my wedding day. And was blown away by Chanel No. 5 when I first smelled it. Before that I enjoyed Coco Madamoiselle Intense. Currently, I have:
- No.5 L’eau
- Gabrielle
- No.5

I think I may be moving onto Byredo soon, some of their scents are sooo dreamy. Windows into a world of a woman I wanna smell like :love:
My mom loved Chanel No. 5.