Does the Chanel lover wear a Chanel fragrance?

I really like Chanel 1932 from the Les Exclusifs collection. It has a very pretty yet sophisticated scent. I love the nostalgia of No.5 bc like some others on here, my mom also wore it when she went out but I find it just isn't for me although I really like the scent in general. (I do have one of their little hand lotion "eggs" in No. 5 which is fun for every once in a while). I also liked Gabrielle as an everyday fragrance.

Reactions: sanarae and Joke
I have been wearing No. 5 for decades. I bought my first bottle duty free when I was 16 along with a string of pearls - my Chanel obsession is long and strong :smile: I saved up for a year to afford both on a trip to Europe from Sydney with my parents waaaaay back in time.

Reactions: sanarae and Joke
My mother loved Chanel No. 5 and owned almost every scent. I myself use Coco Madamoiselle Intense every single day! I had a gentleman come up to me at the airport and tell me I smelled like his ex! Lol
I’m not much for perfume (I enjoy it & colognes on others, but only daub a bit on for special occasions); however, the perfume I’ve got the most compliments on is Coco Mademoiselle. Just. You know. The basic one. I had a friend who was a former ballerina with a vanity-table of exquisite luxe fragrance bottles that was like a curated art exhibit, very old glamour, something Villanelle off Killing Eve would envy, and she swore up and down to me that the one scent that earned her compliments by strangers without fail was Coco Mademoiselle. Besides clean-scented Korean skincare, YSL lipgloss & pleasantly scented but not overwhelming shampoos, this is also the scent that people seem to zero in on for random compliments! Maybe it works with a wide range of people’s biochemistry. I’ve no clue. (My other standby is Guerlain’s Vol de Nuit, but that is somewhat spicy. I am hardly a perfume collector, merely an appreciator; I enjoyed reading this thread :smile: )
Edit: I would love to love Tom Ford! I see a sampling trip in my future. An acquaintance always smells so nice and it’s invariably one of his Tom Ford collex :biggrin:

Reactions: Joke