Does Louis Vuitton Internet Orders Come In Unmarked Shipping Box?

boyoverboard said:
Thankfully not. Once I ordered a bag from Paul Smith online and not only did it say 'Paul Smith' on the box, it had the price too! Horrific!

You're kidding! Wow...you were lucky not to have had your brand new bag stolen!

You're kidding! Wow...you were lucky not to have had your brand new bag stolen!

I thought it was extremely odd! I mean, it was delivered to me at home by a courier and I had to sign for it ... And obviously if the courier stole it I would have gotten a replacement, but still! Bizarre. Thankfully LV don't do this. I don't need anyone knowing how many of my parcels contain brown boxes. :lol:

boyoverboard said:
I thought it was extremely odd! I mean, it was delivered to me at home by a courier and I had to sign for it ... And obviously if the courier stole it I would have gotten a replacement, but still! Bizarre. Thankfully LV don't do this. I don't need anyone knowing how many of my parcels contain brown boxes. :lol:

Not only that but what if the PRICE of LV items were listed on labels?! Now THAT would be a bad thing, LOL! Thank goodness they protect their customer's privacy!

boyoverboard said:
Thankfully not. Once I ordered a bag from Paul Smith online and not only did it say 'Paul Smith' on the box, it had the price too! Horrific!

That is crazy!!! I can't believe that they don't have people calling and complaining. That is really bad business I think. So glad that nobody stole your package :smile:

I had the same concern. I recently ordered the long origami wallet online. Had it delivered to the office so I could sign for it but was worried the box would give away what it was. Plain brown box with no indication it was LV. Enjoy your new bag when it arrives!