Does anyone use an LV bag as a gym bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. umm... if i had one, it'd be the damier geant matelot GM for the gym..

2. I would never. I have a Nike bag for all my sweaty gym clothes. I haven't used it in a while because I haven't been to the gym. :shame:

3. LOL I would have to say both points are true for me as well, especially the second point.

4. Amen to that! Me too. Cardio for 2 hrs + weight training doesn't lend itself to a pretty picture.

5. i use a betsy in monogram mini....i use it also for going to the seaside!

6. Yes. I use the new carryall in monogram canvas. It's just like a duffle bag... just classier:biggrin: !!!!

7. ^^ oh i heart that Carryall! i want one for weekend trips. :biggrin:

8. I dont actually put my sweaty clothes in there, after my workout I go home and bathe. I would never do thats sick. I have noticed that my handles have developed a dark, dirty patina could it be the sweat and dirt on my hands?:blink:

9. Lucky you! You live in my all time favorite place. One of the best vacations I had was in La Jolla. Best weather, so beautiful there.:love:

10. Witch size ?