Does anyone own one of these bags? HELP!

The first bag (Hamptons Hobo) holds next to nothing. It's really not much more spacious than a wristlet. It's also a little difficult to get in and out of with the clip and the zipper. You're definitely not going to want to have to deal with all of that when you're in college. The Ergo is also a small but but fits a lot more. It's also very relaxed and casual, but still has the potential to be dressed up a little for those college parties. It's definitely the better choice for you. As for other bags for college (i'm just out of college), you are definitely going to want to equip yourself with a nice big bag in which you can shlep books, notebooks, waterbottle, sweater, etc. I carried my LIFE around the campus since i was barely ever in my dorm room. You'll want something durable, lightweight, laidback and cute. Another thing I'd sugest is not taking your most precious handbags with you to college for your first year. Thefts in dormrooms are very common and unless you're in a single, you're not going to have much control over who's in your room and when.

The Ergo is a much more practical choice, and it is a very nice looking bag in real life. I would choose the turquoise color because it seems to be becoming a very "in" color, it coordinates with almost everything (surprisingly so, but it really does!) and it is just plain beautiful!