Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

Saw these bags at my local Nords yesterday. They had all sizes in every color. Very pretty! I saw cobalt, gray and black. All were pretty and the leather was soft to the touch. I very much like the bag but didn't have time to "try it on" since I had DS with me.

If I had had more time I would have touched them longer. ;)

Antonia, this is my post actually! My purse just arrived in the mail! I love it! It is not too overpowering for my frame (I'm 5'4, smaller build). I can fit it on my shoulder, too, which is very welcome! I am going to order a bag shaper for the purse, though; it is rather amorphous, but not too much so. The blue is very cobalt--for some reason it will not photograph as such.

Here it is! I'm obsessed!

I really do recommend the Mia. I couldn't be happier! :smile:

Hi! This is my first post and I just got my dark gray mia a couple of days ago and wanted to ask where do you get a bag shaper? Thanks.

xo, Emilie

Here is a modeling picture:

Thanks for sharing,you wear it well.I'm on the lookout for a blue one as a backup workhorse of a bag already:graucho:.
Do you know of a leather treatment that can be used on it without harming it or causing the color to bleed?

It nice to have found a bag I won't have to baby to death :smile:.

I saw these at local Nordies. I thought they were very nice but style would not be for me--too much trouble to get in and out of. Nice soft leather though and nice looking.

Actually, I'm sure the Birkin girls do this: leave the flap tucked inside with the belt attached to the buckle closure (so it's not wide open) and then you can just reach into your bag when you need it, KWIM? When I get mine, I'll take pics of it this way so you can see. It might be too tight a squeeze but I think it'll be easier than closing it like the stock pics.

Thanks for sharing,you wear it well.I'm on the lookout for a blue one as a backup workhorse of a bag already:graucho:.
Do you know of a leather treatment that can be used on it without harming it or causing the color to bleed?

It nice to have found a bag I won't have to baby to death :smile:.

I don't know if it's the same leather but I have a spray I bought from Aldo's called Suede and Nubuck Defense. I have used it on my nubuck leather jacket from Banana Republic and when you first spray it on the leather gets dark but then quickly dries. My jacket looks great and I've had it for years but I'm also (at least I try to be) very careful with my things. If it didn't ruin my untreated leather jacket, I'm sure it will be fine for my Mia.

I don't know if it's the same leather but I have a spray I bought from Aldo's called Suede and Nubuck Defense. I have used it on my nubuck leather jacket from Banana Republic and when you first spray it on the leather gets dark but then quickly dries. My jacket looks great and I've had it for years but I'm also (at least I try to be) very careful with my things. If it didn't ruin my untreated leather jacket, I'm sure it will be fine for my Mia.

Thanks for the info Antonia I'll look into that product.I always used Collonil waterstop spray on my mulberry bayswaters,I may check to see if they offer a product for this type of leather.

If anyone finds a location where I can purchase a blue Mia please share the location.