Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

I'm looking forward to seeing your blue Mia,the pics on nordies website can be deceiving one shot makes it appear to be a lighter shade of blue the other darker.Hope your bag arrives soon.

Since you said yours was darker than expected, I'm hoping mine's darker but I think I'll like it no matter what. I'm thinking this will be the perfect bag to take on a trip since it's large but I know it will be super heavy if it's overloaded! Oh well, sometimes you have to suffer for fashion! :nuts:

I am expecting my Mia in blue tomorrow; I saw it in person and it is perfect for me. I have always loved the Birkin and Mulberry satchels, but this seems more age-appropriate for me (I'm 22).

I played with it in a Nordstrom and I love the leather. I'm worried about color transfer, but I will be careful with it (as I am with all my purses).

The blue is just spectacular! I lost sleep over this purse after seeing it in the January catalog!!

I am expecting my Mia in blue tomorrow; I saw it in person and it is perfect for me. I have always loved the Birkin and Mulberry satchels, but this seems more age-appropriate for me (I'm 22).

I played with it in a Nordstrom and I love the leather. I'm worried about color transfer, but I will be careful with it (as I am with all my purses).

The blue is just spectacular! I lost sleep over this purse after seeing it in the January catalog!!

Please post pics when she arrives!:yahoo:

Here is Nordstrom's feedback from one person so far...I was so happy to read this!

Absolutely Perfect! I have been lusting after this purse since seeing it in the January catalog. It is the beautiful love-child of the Hermes Birkin and the Mulberry satchel. It finally arrived in stock, and it is mine--all mine! I am now hooked on Liebeskind's quality, aesthetic, and price-point. Will definitely recommend!

Antonia, this is my post actually! My purse just arrived in the mail! I love it! It is not too overpowering for my frame (I'm 5'4, smaller build). I can fit it on my shoulder, too, which is very welcome! I am going to order a bag shaper for the purse, though; it is rather amorphous, but not too much so. The blue is very cobalt--for some reason it will not photograph as such.

Here it is! I'm obsessed!

I really do recommend the Mia. I couldn't be happier! :smile:

Attachments

• downsize.jpg
    downsize.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 2,582
Antonia, this is my post actually! My purse just arrived in the mail! I love it! It is not too overpowering for my frame (I'm 5'4, smaller build). I can fit it on my shoulder, too, which is very welcome! I am going to order a bag shaper for the purse, though; it is rather amorphous, but not too much so. The blue is very cobalt--for some reason it will not photograph as such.

Here it is! I'm obsessed!

I really do recommend the Mia. I couldn't be happier! :smile:

OMG, that was you??? Thanks so much for posting that pic! It looks much darker than the online pics but it's perfect!! Congrats! I can't wait to get mine, it should be here on Tuesday! YAY!! :smile:

A couple of quick shots of the gray one ;).It's larger than it appears,the leather tends to puddle and while I find it a bit rustic looking it will be a great knock around bag ,not to mention it will hold everything from a tube of lipstick or a 17 inch laptop if necessary:tup:.

Loving the blue one,enjoy!

Attachments

• P1180272.JPG
    P1180272.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 2,588
  • P1180275.JPG
    P1180275.JPG
    118.2 KB · Views: 2,682
  • P1180252.JPG
    P1180252.JPG
    141.3 KB · Views: 2,853
Ooohhh love your pics Cat, thanks for posting! The leather looks so divine!!! Rocksteady, can't wait to see modeling pics - this will give me more of an idea of how it looks on. I'm a little taller than you though, but it will still help! Yes, we are a new cult....maybe we'll start to see more Liebeskind threads! :smile: